Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 07/18/2006, 01:38 PM
my member is registered.

well i hope you get the situation strightened out there ginasofia. best of luck!.
Old 07/19/2006, 06:52 AM
Registered Member

Very unfortunate!

Best of wishes, hopefully things straighten out soon.

Kindest Regards,

-Jc
Old 07/20/2006, 05:48 PM
Premium Member

Thanks everyone.Paypal has recovered the additional funds.Be careful who you deal with.
Old 07/20/2006, 07:41 PM
Moved On

Very good to hear... Congrats on your recovered funds...

-Mike C.
Old 07/20/2006, 09:49 PM
Registered Member

Its a crappy deal you had to go through for sure, and I am glad it worked out in the end for you.

Sucks that buyer protection is limitted to Ebay.

I would loveto be a fly on the wall when he gets served a federal warrant.
Old 07/22/2006, 02:02 AM
Registered Member

Your such a liar Gina, it's crazy. I cant even believe this thread. I've been more than willing to work with you the entire time but what do I get but "F Us" in my PM box. I'm out over $800 in this deal whether you believe it or not. I have never even thought about ripping you off and have been honest with you since the get-go. Paypal didnt recover one dollar of that money... I refunded it. Your a big selfish baby and a liar. I cant believe how you've presented what happened.
Old 07/22/2006, 05:01 AM
Garbologist

I'll give you guys a couple of posts to straighten this out before I close the thread, but we aren't going to turn this into an on-line fight.

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."
Old 07/22/2006, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

Nah I'm done. What do you even say when your dealing with such a manipulative liar. The girl doesnt have an ounce of decency. I dont know how you can drag someone through the mud like she has with me and the entire time I have always promised retribution and been more than simpathetic and willing to iron this out.

Gina you have known since the very beggining that we didnt get a tracking #. It was a mistake I will never make again but we were already taking such a big loss that's the route we went. After talking with local law enforcement you could just as easily be lying about this and I was under zero obligation to send your money back. Although I did. And by the way, it wasnt as you say "recovered" by paypal, it was ordered by me. YOu have manipulated this transaction from the very beggining. Rallying everyone to support you and the whole time you've been nothing but a liar.

I'm done. YOu know and I know what an unwilling, not understanding, pushy, uncooperative, dishonest witch you have been. I'm calling this situation over and hope our paths never cross again.
Old 07/22/2006, 10:13 AM
Moved On

Those dogs in her avatar do look pretty evil :/
Old 07/22/2006, 11:59 AM
Premium Member

Thanks Smiller,but I have nothing to say to this moron.
Old 07/22/2006, 12:00 PM
Garbologist

Thread closed.

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."