Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/09/2008, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

Constructing Closed Loop Systems

Hey guys I have been researching this closed loop system because I am going to be upgrading to a 180-215 tank in the future and am trying to see some good contruction bluprints or clear closed loop phot pictures for use and implementation on my new tank. If any one has any blueprints,phots etc please PM me or post in this thread. The ones I have been seeing are not as clear as i hoped and its hard to determine whats going where and what pump is controlling what.

Thanks.
Old 01/09/2008, 01:35 PM
Mari's Husband

Here are a couple of photos :

oceansmotions
http://www.oceansmotions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1005

Heres an link to 64ivy's home page about how his tank is setup and pics of his tank
http://199.237.226.17/tank/Circulation.html
Old 01/09/2008, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Thanks anyone else have any more diagrams or pictures of their closed loop systems?