Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)

Old 01/12/2008, 12:26 AM
Registered Member

Thanks to those

that came over tonight and helped me get rid of the livestock. All that remains livestock wise is the Blue Spot Goby, Wheeler Blenny and 7-8 polyps of Red/Silver Micromussa. Both fish eat Rod's food and are happy campers with great personalities, the micro's eat rods food too They all need a good home.

I want to thank

Rod - Thanks for the water brother. It helped a ton. Hope I left you enough???

ppurcell - Nice meeting you after the many pm's....LOL thanks for the help with the critter round up and lost fish escapade also.

mnestroy - Nice meeting and chatting with you. Good luck with your future upgrade. Thanks for getting the Zoas off my hands. Hope they perk up quickly for you.

Chris - Nice seeing you again. Thanks for the stock tank and serpent star purchase. We will get together next week.

mkhan041 - Nice meeting you guys tonight. The infamous 220 brothers. Take care of George or my wife will have your A$$
Thank you for taking a lot of the corals off my hands as well. Got some nice pieces and I am sure you will make them look better than I had them.

runningnreefing - Nice meeting you and your entourage It was a pleasure talking with you. Thanks for taking the majority of what was left off my hands.

saleenpwr88 - Good to meet you. Thanks for picking up the T5's. Good luck with your venture into the T5 world.

Suliaman - I will see you tomorrow if all goes as planned. Thanks for taking the G3.

Jane - I will see you tomorrow for the sump/skimmer. Thanks for takng that off my hands.

I believe that was all that came out today or helped me. If I forgot someone, I apologize. Still doing the tear down, but wanted to take a break and thank everyone for helping me out.

Did I ever tell you that breaking down a system sucks donkey toes??? Well if not...It does. I think of the 100g + of water I had running, 30g or more is on the floor... OOPS. Wife will ove me in the morning.

Sorry Honey, the hose fell out of the sink and I did not notice it until the kitchen/living room was flooded. I cleaned it up best I could (if you count throwing towels on the floor and walking away...LMAO)

Still have the pair of lights. I.E. Ballasts and reflectors. Bulbs have been sold. Thanks ppurcell.

Also have the Tank/stand and canopy.Beyond that everything else is spoken for or gone. So thanks to those individuals as well.

So thank you for coming out tonight everyone. It was great meeting new faces. Wish it were on different terms, but it is what it is.

Back to work. Sand is callng my name.

Thanks,

Todd

Last edited by Poppy828; 01/12/2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 01/12/2008, 01:53 AM
I buy in bulk!

I can't believe you actually did it! Tomorrow you will start kicking yourself when you ask your wife 10 times if you did the right thing. Wait, I take that back, when she starts kicking you for bugging the hell out of her.

How much do you want for the micro?

Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.

Do not for one minute believe this hobby is cheap or easy. Get a hooker if you want that!

Last edited by SlowCobra; 01/12/2008 at 02:09 AM.
Old 01/12/2008, 02:54 AM
Premium Member

Todd, go enjoy the stuff you won't be able too in a few more years, this hobby will still be here.
Good Luck and be careful.