Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/10/2007, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

WTS 20g tall tank with all equipment and rocks/chaeto

Hey everyone,

Finally able to shutdown my 20g tall tank. I'd like to sell it as a package if possible. Here's what's included:

20g tall tank
two powerheads (both rios I believe)
one heater (not sure about brand)
one Remora hang on skimmer (rated for up to 75 gallon tanks)
36 watt pc's
around 20-30 pounds of live rock
lots of pods/worms/brittlestars and misc. live critters.
a good bunch of chaeto
some random frags of zo's on the rocks

This is a great tank for those that want to start a seahorse tank. Before I sold everything I had a lot of softies/pair of clowns/pair of seahorses and they were doing great. The tank needs no recycling and you can start adding stuff as soon as you get it. I've had the tank for a good 2 years and everything thrived in the tank.

I'm asking for $225. Please pm if interested. I can also email you pics if you shoot me an email at jameshkho@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.