Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/30/2007, 10:01 AM
Grampa Extroardinaire

Too old for women to care
Old 11/30/2007, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

I don't blame you for wanting your cowboys to win the superbowl, that trophy has a Packer coach name on it.
Old 11/30/2007, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by superedge88
I don't blame you for wanting your cowboys to win the superbowl, that trophy has a Packer coach name on it.
Enjoy it while it lasts because it looks like pretty soon they might have to rename it the ROMO TROPHY
Old 11/30/2007, 10:35 AM
Grampa Extroardinaire

Quote:
Originally posted by sufunk
Enjoy it while it lasts because it looks like pretty soon they might have to rename it the ROMO TROPHY
Put it back in your pants sufunk. Trent Dilfer has more SB rings than romo does.

Old 11/30/2007, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

Wow! In 14 NFL seasons, Dilfer won a ring riding the best defense of all time. Romo is asked to win us the game every week. The impressive thing is he does WIN almost every week!

If not for the Pats being apparently the best team of all time, Romo would be getting his ring this year. He still might
Old 11/30/2007, 10:46 AM
Grampa Extroardinaire

Bottom line

SB rings:

Dilfer 1
Romo 0

Old 11/30/2007, 10:54 AM
Registered Member

Whatever, i guess Romo sucks, your right.

Gee, the Steelers being exposed as a weak pretender these last few weeks has made you GRUMPY
Old 11/30/2007, 11:06 AM

Well if you want an unbiased opinion from a Denver Bronco fan... After watching the game yesterday, I think the Cowboys could make a game of it if they meet the Patriots in the Superbowl. In fact, I think it would be a very competitive game.
Old 11/30/2007, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

Cowgirls have NO CHANCE against the Pats 'IF' they even make it to the SB.

It's difficult to get a man to understand something that his salary requires him not to.
Old 11/30/2007, 11:15 AM
Grampa Extroardinaire

Quote:
Whatever, i guess Romo sucks, your right.

Gee, the Steelers being exposed as a weak pretender these last few weeks has made you GRUMPY

I think both the Steelers and the Bengals are going to wear their mud wrestling trunks Sunday Night - more rain expected.

Old 11/30/2007, 11:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E-A-G-L-E-S
Cowgirls have NO CHANCE against the Pats 'IF' they even make it to the SB.
Well, considering your pathetic team that we beat mercilessly almost beat the Pats on the road, not sure how you come to that conclusion

p.s- where exactly did you disappear to after that BEATDOWN we gave you???
Old 11/30/2007, 11:25 AM

By definition Iggles fans are delusional. Sane, intelligent, well adjusted individuals need not apply...
Old 11/30/2007, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PUGroyale
By definition Iggles fans are delusional. Sane, intelligent, well adjusted individuals need not apply...
They are just plain scary if you ask me. I don't know why anyone would ever want to be on a professional sports team in Philadelphia.
Old 11/30/2007, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

It's funny, e-a-g-l-e-s stopped by and talked some smack before the Philly game and then hid for a few weeks after we spanked them. Now that we have spanked a few teams since then, he figures it's safe to come back and badmouth the Boy's.

I'm sure before our next Philly game he will come back and say some more hoping for a miracle win. If they do win, he will post on here 10,000 times but when they get spanked again he will hide out again praying for some OTHER team to knock us out and then come talk smack

Huge win for the Cowboy's and a GREAT day to be a Dallas fan!
Old 11/30/2007, 02:29 PM
Where's My Jell-O?

Well, I guess the Packers lost! How incredibly sad!

Hee! But we still got Wisconsin in there! The quarterback of the Cowboys is from Burlington!

Still wished I could have watched the game!

Melting!
Old 11/30/2007, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
It's funny, e-a-g-l-e-s stopped by and talked some smack before the Philly game and then hid for a few weeks after we spanked them. Now that we have spanked a few teams since then, he figures it's safe to come back and badmouth the Boy's.

I'm sure before our next Philly game he will come back and say some more hoping for a miracle win. If they do win, he will post on here 10,000 times but when they get spanked again he will hide out again praying for some OTHER team to knock us out and then come talk smack

Huge win for the Cowboy's and a GREAT day to be a Dallas fan!

Typical arrogant cowboys fan.
I post in one thread on this whole board. Except when I see arrogant cowboy fans being themselves.
By the way, Packers were without there BEST two defensive players

Oh, and after the horrible stretch you guys were on I understand how much you are savoring this year. Remember it well.

Spoiledcats....must not have lived in eastern PA long. Because you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

It's difficult to get a man to understand something that his salary requires him not to.
Old 11/30/2007, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

LMAO!!!!

Yeah enjoy your ONE 5 year stretch in history where you were decent because it is now officialy over and back to Cowboy time in the NFC as usual! p.s- that horrible stretch was preceded by THREE titles! How many title do you guys have again? LMAO

I sure hope they were without at least their 2 best defenders because that was a pathetic display by them. Not being sharp and having TO give away a td for an int, Romo still had over a 120 rating.

I think this sums up the perspective from Eagles fans- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Old 11/30/2007, 02:56 PM
Cancer Sucks

It's easy to be a fan of a successful team, and talk down to others because their team hasn't done as well. It takes much more character to stick with a losing team year after year. (Cardinals fan here )

I think that ^^^^ is why the Cowboys and Cowboys fans are so hated.

"There either is or there isn't life out there. Both possibilites are frightening."
(someone help me out - who said this?)
Old 11/30/2007, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Satori
It's easy to be a fan of a successful team, and talk down to others because their team hasn't done as well. It takes much more character to stick with a losing team year after year. (Cardinals fan here )

I think that ^^^^ is why the Cowboys and Cowboys fans are so hated.
Well, i started liking the Cowboys in 77' when i was five because my dad loved Dorsett and that became his team when we drafted him. I guess that makes me bandwagon since we won the SuperBowl that year but i was freaking 5!lol

After that, my childhood was filled with amazingly painful losses in Superbowls and NFC championships. Then i got ragged on every day of football season in high school when we were the worst team in the league. Still, every friday and every Monday i wore my Jersey proudly and said"you'll see, we'll be back!"

This is my 30th year of following the Boy's religiously so the character argument is ridiculous It aint my fault that half the league's owners are such pathetic misers that they wont spend a dime of their own to make their team's winners. Next time you make fun of Jerry Jones, look and see how much of their own money your owners are spending to better your teams.

You "losers" sticking it out year after year should petition your owners to join the club of REAL NFL teams. Outside of Dallas, SF, Pitt, Wash, GB,NE, Oak, Miami,Denver,Indy and the Giants the ENTIRE rest of the league has won a whopping 6 Super Bowls. Pretty pathetic that 11 teams have won 85% of the Super Bowls!

p.s.- It doesn't take any character to be a Cards fan! Noone cares if you win or lose. If the Cards lose, everyone on the planet doesnt rush to their computers to rag on them. EVERY single time the Cowboys lose, cowboy fans have to take a ton of heat from every other teams fans jumping in on the fun of the Cowboys losing

Last edited by sufunk; 11/30/2007 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11/30/2007, 03:53 PM
Cancer Sucks

I know you've made it known how long you've been a Cowboys fan. Good for you. Unfortunately, like most Cowboys fans, you've taken on the persona of the team. It seems that the better the Cowboys do, the Cowboys fans imply that they're better fans than fans of other teams.

I doubt that so many people would passionately hate the Cowboys team if it weren't for the Cowboys fans.

"There either is or there isn't life out there. Both possibilites are frightening."
Old 11/30/2007, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Well funk, I'll give you this ... The Cowboys have a tremendous record this season, second only to one ... THE PATRIOTS!

This year's Superbowl (is it XLII?) will match the red, white and blue Pats against America's team, the Cowboys, there's little doubt of that. I wouldn't give out any points either on this one.

"If anyone offers you pigeon milk, say no thanks." - Fat Man.
Old 11/30/2007, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I know you've made it known how long you've been a Cowboys fan. Good for you. Unfortunately, like most Cowboys fans, you've taken on the persona of the team. It seems that the better the Cowboys do, the Cowboys fans imply that they're better fans than fans of other teams.

I doubt that so many people would passionately hate the Cowboys team if it weren't for the Cowboys fans.
WAHWAHWAH
That makes no sense??? What is our persona??? The only persona i've taken on is we are a great team this year and i know it. Everyone else knows it but wont admit it.

It has nothing to do with "who is the better fan", that is a ridiculous statement to justify badmouthing the Cowboy's and their fans based on JEALOUSY. I never said or implied i was a better fan than anyone just that my team is better than anyone's except for the Pat's.

If fans of teams that we spanked want to come in here and rag the Cowboys, then DEFINITELY i am going to be arrogant with them. Talk trash about my team when we are 11-1 and beat the snot out of your team already and your gonna get laughed at, seems simple enough
Old 11/30/2007, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by batguano
Well funk, I'll give you this ... The Cowboys have a tremendous record this season, second only to one ... THE PATRIOTS!

This year's Superbowl (is it XLII?) will match the red, white and blue Pats against America's team, the Cowboys, there's little doubt of that. I wouldn't give out any points either on this one.
It certainly seems in the stars for a rematch in February! I'm dumb enough that i actually want to play you guys at 18-0 with us at 17-1 with a chance to ruin perfection, that would be a great game. Not sure if we would win, but i think we will play better than we did in the last meeting.

Anything can happen in the playoffs and injuries could still play a factor but i think we will be playing again. I heard today on Sirius that Vegas is already putting you guys as a 14 point favorite over us No way i could resist Dallas and the over getting 14!
Old 11/30/2007, 04:08 PM
Cancer Sucks

Lol, I don't think that Cowboys fans are hated out of jealousy.
I think they're hated because they're annoying.

Old 11/30/2007, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Lol, I don't think that Cowboys fans are hated out of jealousy.
I think they're hated because they're annoying.
LMAO, i know, it is annoying that we are THIS FREAKING GOOD!!!!

Don't worry, there is still a pretty good chance that the Pat's will end this nightmare for you guys