Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/13/2007, 03:02 PM
Moved On

A winner in Israel!
Old 09/14/2007, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by yitman
Did someone have experience with reeflo in 220v/50Hz electricity?
Old 09/15/2007, 12:53 PM
Registered Member

Yitman

You'll be the first reefer in the world to review the ORCA in 50 Hz 220v. So far the skimmer as I know is in boarders of the U.S.A and the Americans deserve their own labels instead of using other countries labels. Beside the fact that they use 60-220v it seems to me that the ORCA will bit every other competitor from Europe while considering efficiency to cost.
Please update the results after checking the ORCA in 220v
Old 09/15/2007, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

Ron

The pleasures is all mine.
Old 09/21/2007, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Re: skimmer suggestion

Quote:
Originally posted by Calabashman
Before you buy a new skimmer you owe it to yourself to at least checkout a new product that getting rave reviews. It's called the Aerofoamer by Reef Concepts. It comes in several sizes and features ease of cleaning all internal surfaces, flow adjustment and has a very high effecience rating for getting the job done. It brings a whole new concept to the skimmer field.

good luck ,
Calabashman
Calabash, I was just sniffing around and saw your post about the Aerofoamer. Do not let the flamers like oct2274 bother you as if he had taken the time to engage the brain before putting his typing finger in gear he would have found out that you live too far away to commute from Calabash, NC to Reidsville, NC. As you and I know it is about 4.5 hours. Welcome to Reef Central, not all members are rude! oct2274 says he never heard of the Aerofoamer? WOW!! Reef Concepts established 1989 ( Home of the Aerofoamer) Thanks, Frank owner of Reef Concepts
Old 10/11/2007, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

I am currently testing REEFLO ORCA 250, with a special pump for 220volt/50HZ electricity

First foam after 48 hours

After 48 hours from start foaming

Old 10/11/2007, 08:33 AM
clownfish fan

Yitman im glad you got the reeflo lookds great, a buddy of mine just got one and he says its the best skimmer he has ever seen.