Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern Tier Reef Society

Old 01/11/2008, 11:19 AM
Premium Member

new additions again

I just love this ittle clam I could not leave without brining him home with me.

Also had to have this
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...itions2012.jpg

Finally a place to buy corals I wish I had more cash but going back in a few days to pick up what they are holding for me. I have to have some of the SPS there.
Old 01/11/2008, 11:36 AM
Killer of Giants

Lookin good!!!

That clam looks AMAZING from top view!!!

Those guys are tough to beat!
Old 01/11/2008, 11:50 AM
Premium Member

where did you get it from razz?? clam looks great as well as the other coral?? not sure if its a torch or frog spawn??
Old 01/11/2008, 03:08 PM
Premium Member

It is a torch.
I just loved to color and they way it said Buy me!!
I bought them from A B C Reefs in Jamesville (appointments only for now)
abcreefs@gmail.com
Tim seemed to be a decent guy so if you know you will be in the area make sure to arrange to stop buy.
Old 01/11/2008, 05:01 PM
Killer of Giants

He's one of my best friends Brother-In-Law.

Before this goes too far, Anyone can Email/PM me for info. I don't want to offend anyone or violate selling/advertising regulations on RC.

Thank You Very Much

Appologies if anyone takes offense.
Old 01/11/2008, 05:14 PM
Premium Member

Capt. i dont think your violating anything. we are simply talking about where she got the coral. you arnt trying to sell anything. but we talk about fish stores all the time weather they are good or bad. think of how many time a reef creation has been mentioned in the URS forum in the past week. aslong as the person who owns it isnt sitting here using the forum to psot pics and sell things i dont think you or any one who mentions him is doing anything wrong. Look at that acan thread ...it has pics and it is in randys shop right now and no one has said anything. believe me it is ok. esp if you talk about him as a pet shop close to us. finally a place within an hour drive that has a coral worth buying...yaaaaaaaayyyy...lol.. Also is that where you got that brain?????
Old 01/11/2008, 05:24 PM
Killer of Giants

You betcha.

All the same, I'll pm you the info on them. They are a close friends brother in law and his coworker. They got bit by the salt water bug bad. They have 9 10gals, a 55, 3 90's, a corner 90 and a 125.

They have their vendors license and are experimenting with different suppliers. The plan is to focus more on corals and propagation with some fish availability. They are truly disturbed but for a Tweener like me (stuck between binghamton and roch) it's nice to have good quality stuff available. I mean right now my only choice is drive an hour or go to Fairmount who's selection is abismal at best, and prices are NOT customer friendly!

Anyone else who wants particulars about availability or prices (not exact, round-a-bouts) PM me.

Thanks,
Mark
Old 01/11/2008, 07:42 PM
Premium Member

Thanks mark it sounds great. but your not really inbetween anything here in bing...lol...our one store has started to carry coral but as razz has state isnt the greatest and they dont have the lights to keep the corals colorful for any length of time. i will deff check them out. looks like some nice things. i love the disturbed, i get along with them so well...lol...