Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 09/04/2007, 08:42 PM
| ~ |

flyyyguy is Great!

Prompt shipping, excellent communication. Great transaction. Gave me WAY more than 10 polyps as agreed per frag, and even threw in a free-be. The yuma is killer too.

This guy is great!
Tubs

BamBAMs

Yuma (red guy in center)

Thanks again!

Last edited by Quatro; 09/04/2007 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09/06/2007, 10:35 PM
Premium Member

yes,he's great, my shipment came in perfect w/ a freebee too.
will buy from him again.
Old 09/08/2007, 12:37 PM
King of the white corals

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Glad to hear you are pleased
Old 10/06/2007, 07:55 PM
Premium Member

Amazing rics...gave me a lot more than I ordered....will buy from him again.
Old 10/26/2007, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Same here. I purchased a zoa/paly package from him and it just arrived this morning. Good communication, excellent packaging (everything is double bagged), very generous with polyp counts. The best selling point for me is that the frags look healthy and ready to open up once they're in the tank. Will not hesitate to buy from him again.
Old 10/28/2007, 08:59 PM
Registered Member

Bill is great to work with and sell excellent corals. I accidentally gave the wrong shipping address so my shippment was delayed a day but everything still made it in good condition... even SPS. The quality and quantity of corals I got is far supperior to any of the online retailers I have tried. Excellent comunication....good prices.... awsome freebies!

Thanks again!
Old 11/18/2007, 11:12 PM
Registered Member

Terrific deals. I love the open communication and suggestions. He is very honest and this buy a very positive experience. Everything was packaged doubled with a heat pack and in a thermos. All the frags were extremely healthy and opened up within the first hour in my tank. Plus he threw in more then I ordered. I will definitely do business with Bill again.
Thanks,
Cindy
Old 11/18/2007, 11:43 PM
King of the white corals

Its all music to my ears.

Look forward to fragging with you all again. Thanks for the positives
Old 11/21/2007, 11:00 PM
living the obsession

Purchased a frag pack which came in today. Within couple hours of acclimation, almost everything open. Very healthy specimens of each frag. Thanks Bill.

The challenge is the fun.
Old 11/24/2007, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

Amazing transaction

Bill (aka Flyyyguy) was amazing to work with. He was VERY flexible with accommodating my specific shipping needs and on top of all that threw in some extras surprises. All of the zoas were amazing and several were open within minutes of adding to my tank. Not to mention that all of the frags had more polyps than I actually agreed to purchase (not that I am complaining in any way ) and the expert packaging of the zoas. I would do and will definitely do business again with Bill. Thanks again Bill...
Scott
Old 12/05/2007, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Bill is a great seller/shipper! He has a great selection of corals and definitely gave me more polyps than what we had discussed. Also cut generous sized pieces of sps' and threw in a few freebies as well. Everything was shipped promptly and arrived in great condition. Here is a pic of a German green that has since colored up after about a month in my tank:

Old 01/09/2008, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

My recent experience with Bill (Flyyyguy) was excellent. I purchased zoas, LPS and SPS from him. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

1) Bill was very patient and worked with me on putting together the package of frags I wanted. We e-mailed back and forth for about two weeks and he always got back to me in a very timely manner with the information and pictures that I requested.

2) Bill allowed me to pick the date of shipment that best accomodated my schedule.

3) Shipping was superb. Two insulated styrofoam coolers with heat packs inside and outside the coolers. My local overnight temperature was 20 degrees and upon arrival the frag bags water temperature was 77 degrees.

4) Frags were all individually double bagged then placed in a larger black bag. No bags leaked and all frags arrived intact.

5) All frags received were as described or shown to me or a larger sized frag. Also sent me a few freebies.

6) Bill followed up with me while I was still unloading/acclimating the frags to make sure everything arrived in good shape and again later that day to make sure I was happy.