Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 03/28/2005, 08:05 PM
Member Registered

reefnutz a++++ guy

I drove to Sacramento from San Jose and did a trade with reefnutz. The frag he brought to me was pretty small. I didn't mind that much and I told him that. He was VERY apologetic. About half an hour after he left, he called me and asked me to stick around for a while. He brought me an extra frag of a coral that I had been trying to get for the past six months. I couldn't belive he went home and came all the way back to give me this frag. I would never hesitate to do a trade with him.
Old 05/13/2005, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

I just received 4 frags from reefnutz, everything came perfctly, it was the most intricate shipping container setup i have ever seen, but the corals seemed to enjoy it, they had full polyp extension still sitting in the containers after 24 hours of being sealed up!

Thanks again!
Old 05/14/2005, 02:37 AM
Member Registered

Actually I did another trade with him and had another great experience. I was a a frag swap and he fronted me a Cali. tort COLONY. He just asked for me to give him something in trade whenever I got a chance. Karl is a very nice guy and very trustworthy. There is no way you can go wrong dealing with him.
Old 05/16/2005, 12:05 AM
espyesitis sufferer

Quote:
Originally posted by Al G Blenny
Actually I did another trade with him and had another great experience. I was a a frag swap and he fronted me a Cali. tort COLONY. He just asked for me to give him something in trade whenever I got a chance. Karl is a very nice guy and very trustworthy. There is no way you can go wrong dealing with him.
Thanks for the comments, Matt. Your reputation precedes you, which is why that cali tort trade was possible. The feeling is mutual.

Quote:
Originally posted by kruxy
I just received 4 frags from reefnutz, everything came perfctly, it was the most intricate shipping container setup i have ever seen, but the corals seemed to enjoy it, they had full polyp extension still sitting in the containers after 24 hours of being sealed up!

Thanks again!
I'm very glad you're happy with everything. I like packaging them that way as it minimizes the stress on the frag during shipping. I guess that's why the polyps stay extended. Zero bag burn, too. It was a pleasure dealing with you.