Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/27/2006, 02:59 PM
CT Area Reef Society

thumbs up for Coralfreak!!!

i just bought a frag from Coralfreak, great prices, good communication, and fast shipping!!! if your into SPS this is the reefer to deal with. Jas
Old 09/29/2006, 12:55 AM
Registered Member

I would like to second Coralfreak's professionalism! I ordered 7 frags from Allen last week. I received them the day I requested in perfect condition. All frags were triple bagged, plenty of water, insulated with styrofoam, and they still had their polyps out when I removed them from their shipping box. The colors are better than the pics. I recommend him to all buyers (with exception for the corals I want on his next sale, lol). Way to go Allen, let me know on your next sale.
Old 09/29/2006, 06:57 PM
Send money....

Ditto the above. Got my 5 frags plus a bonus frag today. Packed well, nice colors, and now all are in my tank with polyps out. Would recommend to buy from Allen (CoralFreak).
Old 09/30/2006, 05:53 AM
Reefaholic

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well

Allen
Old 10/05/2006, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Great communication, packaging and frags polyps out soon after acclimation, awsome corals.
Old 11/28/2006, 11:00 PM
Registered Member

I have just received my frags today from Allen. They're all absolutely beautiful and amazingly colorful including the freebie frag. Excellent communication throughout the process. Will definetely buy coral from him again. Thanks Allen.
Old 11/30/2006, 09:55 PM
Premium Member

Anyone considering buying frags from Allen, go for it. These were healthy, good size frags and he is great to deal with. Very good communication, everything right on time and excellent packing.

Thanks again, Allen

Sue
Old 01/13/2007, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Do not hesitate to order from Allen. I just got my second order from him a few days ago. Same as before, color and quality beyond expectations! There was some issues on the first attemp of delivery on this shipment and Allen went above and beyond to get me the corals I wanted. He is a great person to do business with!
Thanks,
Chris