Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 05/01/2006, 07:38 AM
Registered Member

REDSTAR265 - He Needs To Be Banned

This joker sold a bunch of stuff to different people on this board and never delivered. To my knowledge everyone has filed PayPal complaints but as two of us have already found out, even if they find the case in your favor, if they are unable to get the funds from the individual, you are the one who is out of luck.

If anyone knows who this person is or has any contact with them please forward the information along. I think that all parties would just like to get the merchandise they paid for and would be happy with that.

TJ
Old 05/01/2006, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

Same thing happened to me. I paid for a ballast a month ago and have received nothing.
Old 05/01/2006, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

Same thing happened to me. I paid for an ac300 and never received it, no response either.

Hey, jy544. According to Yahoo maps(if his address is correct), you live about an hour away from him. Maybe a suprise pop'in would change things up a bit.
Old 05/04/2006, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jmccalip
Same thing happened to me. I paid for an ac300 and never received it, no response either.

Hey, jy544. According to Yahoo maps(if his address is correct), you live about an hour away from him. Maybe a suprise pop'in would change things up a bit.

LOL now that seller is a moron if he does indeed live there and the buyer is so close and seller doesnt deliver on his end.

I've had this happen in one case, spent $100 with a guy lived just over an hr from me, but with gas prices these days was just cheaper to send it to me. Took nearly 2mos to get it! paypal wasn't able to help, until i searched and spread the word on him locally, then all of sudden he couldnt refund it faster

Good luck you guys. Hate to see this sort of thing happen.