Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/31/2007, 07:12 AM
Reefer

40 Breeder, with livestock, New Orleans

I would like to get $900.00 for all of this unless someone makes me an offer on just the Livestock and the LR. You can email me at wirelessbanana@aol.com Looking for local for the livestock being it is too hard for me to ship the acros and other SPS corals

Looks like I have to move because of a WOMAN and I dont want to have to break all of this down and set it back up. I would like to sell the system as a whole unless someone will take all of the corals and fish first.
its a 40 breeder with the trim removed with an acrylic overflow and stand/sump that I made, nothing spectacular

Various corals including some acros
-Torch coral with about 9 heads
- many types of zoo frags including the tubs blues which has about 15 polyps now
-3 green chromis
-mated pair of ocellaris clowns
-african flameback Angel
- some rics
about 24 nassarius snails
- some trochus snails, not sure of the amount
- 2 scarlet hermits
-2 emerald crabs
-1 tiger serpent star
- crocea clam which is a pretty nice size
-im sure there is some other stuff that I cant think of

equipment includes
- Euro-reef RS80
-400 watt light setup with Galaxy electronic ballast/new radium bulb and LumenMax2 reflector which runs about 150 by itself
-Koralia #1 and Koralia #2 powerheads
3 EBo Jaber heaters
-Bucket of Tropic Marin salt which is at least 75% full
-RO/DI 75 GPD, all filters including membrane and DI were replaced 2 weeks ago
-Milwaukee TDS meter
- refractometer
- maxi jet 1200
-Oceanrunner 2500 return pump , 1 month old

I have much more stuff including test kits and various other stuff like Flex PVC

$900 for everything unless someone wants the Livestock and LR, if that goes then it will be easier to sell the equipment
Old 07/31/2007, 07:14 AM
Reefer

post any questions you have , I will try to formulate a more exact count of the livestock today