Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > New Jersey Reefer's Club

Old 06/20/2007, 09:16 PM
Premium Member

corals for sale

some corals for sale
In the next two months I will be breaking down my 120 gallon tank which is in my basement and moving to a 90 gallon on my first floor. I will keep frags of my favorites for my 90 but will sell much of the 120's contents. My 120 is a mixed reef predominantly softies. Some of them are huge.

I will list some things hear if you are interested in what I have I welcome you to call me and see what else I might have or come over.

First Batch of things:

Red Blasto Wellsi frags. These are solid red with a thin green ring around the cup. They were sold to me as "oxblood". They are 3 to 6 polyp frags that have been fragged several months ago and are melted down/growing onto the plugs. 20 dollars a plug I have 3.

Large pink Lobophyllia with light green center. About 8 inches in diameter. 30 dollars

2 nice bright yellow Fiji Leathers. I started with one now have three (I am keeping one) 30 dollars each.

Show size pink sinularia "branching type" but not sphagetti. 12-18 inches tall. You dont see leathers this big in LFS. 60 dollars

This ones a kicker -- A large fiji rock 8-10 pounds with attached large crocea clam, and attached colony of non spaghetti green sinularia. Included in this is my resident pistol shrimp which I have had since I started. Please dont consider this piece if you arent interested in the pistol shrimp. Id like 80 dollars for this.

I have 3 small elkhorn monti colonies. Been mounted for awhile and encrusted. 12 dollars each.

Lots more Ill list after this sells. (NO SHIPPING)

Thanks
Bry
BTW I am in 19335.
Old 06/21/2007, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

too bad you weren't closer...
Old 06/21/2007, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

i am interested in the blasto and the elkhorn. where in pa are you????
Old 06/21/2007, 06:47 PM
Premium Member

BLASTOS ARE SOLD

AND CLAM WAS REMOVED FROM ROCK WITH LEATHER AND PISTOL SHRIMP. CLAM WAS SOLD. ROCK WITH GREEN FINGER LEATHER AND PISTOL SHRIMP STILL AVAILABLE.

I LIVE IN 19335. 45 MINUTES WEST OF PHILLY.
Old 06/21/2007, 06:49 PM
Premium Member

If your interested in anything. PM me and Ill give you my cell.

Thanks
Old 06/24/2007, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Wish you were closer. I have been looking for a yellow leather.
Old 06/24/2007, 09:19 PM
Premium Member

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...readid=1148984

heres part two..