Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 03/31/2006, 12:05 PM
Premium Member

Negative Zurcsreef :(

Purchased a Berlin protein skimmer from seller on 03/22/2006. Seller guaranteed ship date of 3/24 if I paid him the evening of 03/22 which I did pay but seller still never completed shipping. On 3/25 seller reported he broke wrist and would have to ship on 3/27 which was never completed. On 3/28 seller reported he broke ribs and would ship the next day of 3/29 indicating possibility of 2nd or 3rd day select. The next day came and went without the package being shipped. I posted questions for the seller to answer on the forum and he emailed me stating that he was upset by my questions and would refund my money on the morning of 03/31/2006. Morning in Florida is now over and I have not been issued a tracking number for a package nor have I received a refund. If you do a search on his name you can see that during his time of severe illness he conducted many other posts and transactions but seemed to exclude me from any obligation.

Last edited by smiller; 03/31/2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03/31/2006, 12:20 PM
Premium Member

On 03/27/2006 seller indicates he's going to complete a water change on his aquarium:

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...77#post7057077
Old 03/31/2006, 06:23 PM
Moved On

Has it been done? No, I haven't had time to. I was asking what I should do about the situation with my tank. You have been refunded your money and you still decide to come on here and talk your bull****. I explained to you in every extent my current situation in the past week and you were so damn immature, impatient and inconsiderate. I highly encourage ANYONE not to deal with this person. He acts like I didn't keep communication with him and that I don't have over 130+ feedback thats ALL POSITIVE... This is the only ridiculous person I have had a problem with because of my injuries. I can't even explain how ridiculous this person is and how mad this post makes me.

DONT BOTHER WITH THIS PERSON HE WILL MAKE YOU MISERABLE...
Old 03/31/2006, 06:30 PM
Premium Member

He just refunded my money. Probably after he read this post.
Old 03/31/2006, 06:34 PM
Moved On

Lol, your a complete moron. I refunded you the money when I woke up (at 3pm, not only do I have a messed up wrist and bruised ribs, but I am on Vicodin for the pain and it knocks me out + I had to go back to work yesterday) and had a chance to go to the bank to cash my check and get you your lousy 75$. Your post breaks ReefCentral policy anyways by displaying PRIVATE MESSAGES... Grow the hell up and get over yourself dude. Your have to be the most inconsiderate and impatient person I have ever met.

DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!
Old 03/31/2006, 06:34 PM
Moved On

Also check what time I refunded your money and check the time I posted here, I didn't even bother to look on here for this post, but came across it, your pathetic.
Old 03/31/2006, 06:40 PM
Premium Member

I didn't realize PM's broke privacy policies. I'm sure a moderator will remove it if they find it necessary.
Old 03/31/2006, 06:47 PM
Moved On

Web104tv, did you ever bother to look at my feedback on here? It all states, "Fast shipping". It was this past week that I was very unfortunate to hurt my wrist, bruise my ribs. You never took any of that into consideration. I understand I promised you a date for shipping, but as everyone knows, things come up, I was going to ship it friday, but I got called in to work on my day off, I was going to ship it saturday, but I hurt my wrist that morning, I was going to ship it monday, but I hurt my ribs that day and was in and out of the hospital and clinic due to the pain, thursday they made me come in for work. I wouldn't of gone, but I had to, I had to work in pain. I told you I would refund you today, you still decided to come on here and post negative feedback and file a complaint to paypal, now instead of instantly recieving your money back, paypal holds the refund for 8 business days. This simply shows that you are not only an inconsiderate person, but a very impatient one and now you are going to have to deal with waiting all these extra days for your money.

Sorry you had to be the way you were, your loss, not mine

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF
Old 03/31/2006, 06:54 PM
Premium Member

Will see how many other people post negative feedback on this post. I expect a bunch of people from Florida to start jumping in any minute and giving you positive feedback.
Old 03/31/2006, 06:55 PM
RC Staff & Thread Pirate

Please take your spat elsewhere. This forum is for feedback, not childish bickering.

Nuclear winter solves global warming.