Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 07/03/2005, 11:31 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by BeanAnimal
look at this another way.

fspforce simply wants this to all go away. Has he provided ANY of you with tangible details regarding this case. A police report? Names and address of those suspected?

First it was admins in california
Then it was stolen credentials and a guy in IL
then it was a client of the site
then it was a guy in texas receiving stolen goods.

It is possible the fspforce is a victim, it is also as possible that he or his aquatances are covering this up... or worse yet acting out the plan.

A few "my legal team is doing blah blah...." "please stop sending emails" posts don't convince me of much.

I would imagine his next step is to threaten the people here and the admins regarding this issue. He is already upset about "hate mail"

BE SMART AND DONT SEND HATE MAIL OR VIRUS LADEN MAIL TO THIS GUY. If you do, you give him ammo to change the subject and make this whole thing that much harder for those who lost money.

Bean

dont worry, im not the person that threaten online people. its a waste of time. I did rather submit the emails to the right place for them to investigate on it, its true whats said here. Interstate wire fraud is a fedaral crime. and email viruses from a credible email is not a smart move guys.
next time, sign up for a hotmail or yahoo accounts.

Anyways, the help that was given to these guys online didnt really helped them out a bit, but only made them angrier.
lets look at this this way. i did my best, i was told that refunds been made.
If nobody gets their refund.

here's a "REAL" IFCC internet fraud complaint center
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

if you dont get get a refund within a week or 2, you can email me personally at admin@fpsforce.com, and i will fill out the complaint for you along with my statement.

i dont know what else to say
but save that link so you can let the rest of your members know, from what i read it happens here all the time.
Old 07/03/2005, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

You just like hearing yourself talk don't you fpsforce, you haven't proven anything yet, and your words aren't going to prove anything, until people see that you have indeed taken actions into resolving the matter then no one will believe you.
You had 10 days to respond to the complaint throgh paypal and you didn't, yet in the span of those ten days you allegedly knew about the scam and what was going on, so why not respond to the complaint instead of having the time limit run out ?
Old 07/03/2005, 11:42 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by sjreefer

You had 10 days to respond to the complaint throgh paypal and you didn't, yet in the span of those ten days you allegedly knew about the scam and what was going on, so why not respond to the complaint instead of having the time limit run out ?
i cant refute or beat that. i can understand the anger.
but im sorry. im really did my best.

i would say go ahead and file the complaint, you can give them my email so they have a direct contact. "OR WHO YOU SHOULD CALL.. THE PERPETRATOR."

that link i gave is a direct link to file these type of fraudulent activities, read the whole site and disclaiminer's.
here's the number if you want to verify the website and the right information on how to deal with these type of things
(202) 324-3000
Old 07/05/2005, 02:04 AM
Gun runner

Dude, your "best" sucks!!! Now your hiding behind a disclaimer.
Good luck on ever selling anything online again. But then of course you can do like the rest of the lowlifes and change your name/site. This is pathetic! When you are at the top, YOU are responsible. PERIOD!! At least thats the way real businesses work.
Old 07/06/2005, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

Has anyone recieved any money yet ?
Old 07/06/2005, 10:42 AM
Premium Member

i dont think anyone is going to get a refund, its been awhile now since this scam had taken place
Old 07/06/2005, 10:55 AM
Registered Member

I haven't received anything yet, but supposedly I should be seeing something today or tommorow..

Mike
Old 07/06/2005, 03:13 PM
Premium Member

unless you guys persued the avenues I told you about... you are going to be out of luck. DO it your way (his way) and lose your money or use the legal system and get some justice.

Bean
Old 07/06/2005, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

MK - Who are you waiting to hear from
Old 07/06/2005, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

It's supposed to go back into my paypal or CC. I will call the CC company tommorow and we will see what is going on..

Mike
Old 07/06/2005, 09:02 PM
Premium Member

if you used a credit card to complete the transaction, it will go back to the credit card and not to your paypal balance
Old 07/11/2005, 12:37 PM
Obsessive Reefer Disorder

Well, I received an email today from the Internet Fraud Agency and they have informed me that they will be taking action regarding the complaint I submitted. Since I wasnt the only one who submitted a complaint, they feel the person responsible for our loss is a risk to others.

Lets hope they can get our money back.
Old 07/13/2005, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

wfg - Thats good news
Mk- did you recieve anything ?
Old 07/13/2005, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

I haven't heard anything and Michael Caburian won't return any emails anymore, so I am pretty much convinced he is responsible, so I am updating my complaint with the authorities with his name and contact info as the person responsible for this.

Mike
Old 07/13/2005, 03:38 PM
Premium Member

have you people contacted the agencies I listed? This is interstate fraud (wire fraud to be more correct) and fairly easy to persue.

Bean
Old 07/13/2005, 05:58 PM

Bean

That is where I submitted my complaint.
Old 07/16/2005, 01:46 PM
Moved On

Jerkoffs like the people responsible for this is why average people cant afford ****, and pardon me for using that term, but I have been taken by jerks through ebay along with paypal, and both of them do nothing but pass the buck back and forth, and when I finally get a notice from someone its an outside agency telling me of a lawsuit and asking me about my problems.

They then tell me I may be credited/awarded a refund percentage of any monies won in said lawsuit, well 2 or 3 months later I get a lame *** check for 13 dollars and change USD, what a laugh considering I was taken for over 200 dollars, anyhow my point is that you scammers who read this are all losers, and it wont last long, I know.

So enjoy it while you got it, but remeber all involved will have nothing more to do but report you to all involved parties, and your life as you know it will become a living hell here on gods green earth, and you will likely be stripped of what little if any dignity you have, and you will all be labeled a con-artist for life, and you cant sleep at night knowing the money you ripped everyone off for, could have been used for thier kids, a bill, or something else that matters and would have been useful.

Sorry I had to jump on the attack here as well, but these people are "LOSERS" in the biggest sense of the word to me, and the more times people letem know, the better...Oh yea, and IMO ebay and paypal, or any other agency which does these transactions, IMO should be responsible for the refunding of peoples money even if they were hacked or whatever, IMO.

Good luck with your reefs all honest hobbiests,

An Honest Guy.
Old 07/16/2005, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

Well we can add Michael Caburian of California to the loser list... Next time I am in California, as I go on business I will hopefully have a chance to say hello to this wonderful fellow

Mike
Old 07/16/2005, 03:32 PM
Moved On

Ohhh, I bet your really ****ed, his name is Michael and he is making it look bad for all Mikes....J/K, Im sure you are nothing even closely resembling this guy lol, furtunately for you eh?

Good luck with your reefs.
Old 07/23/2005, 05:21 PM
Registered Member

Does anyone have any new news to report, i'm still waiting to hear back from my credit card company and they said it could take up to 60 days!!!!
Old 07/23/2005, 10:07 PM

Nothing new but I think its safe to say that fpsforce is behind this and was trying to make everyone believe he too was a victim but was really the scam artist behind all this.
Old 07/23/2005, 10:29 PM
Registered Member

Have to agree with that..... Bastard...

I really hope life has a way of geting even with scum like Michael Caburian...

Mike
Old 07/23/2005, 11:01 PM
Moved On

Lol, funny you say that, cause it does, often said but rarely listened to until it happens to ones self, "what goes around, comes around", and he and his band of ripoff, conartists, thieves, or whomever is involved with this will pay one way or another, by someone or another, the BASTARDS.

Good luck with your reefs everyone else.

Frank
Old 09/08/2005, 12:55 PM
Moved On

Anyone got any good news yet on thier funds recovery? Paypal sucks as you know they know whos account this went into, and therefore who removed it, but yet the people who get ripped off have less rights than those who did the ripping off of the funds or whatever the case, and that is bullcrap, they need to up the name and address info to the victims so that they may file complaignts with the appropriate authorities to hopefully if nothing else, at least give the people prosecuted a bad record to show for it.

Good luck on the recovery of all funds, and good luck with your reefs.
Old 09/08/2005, 06:18 PM
Premium Member

eBay/Paypal has no intentions of preventing fraud. They thrive on fraudulant sales just as much as they do on legitimate sales. If they prevent fraud, then they prevent profit.

The FBI and other authorities are the only way to resolve these issues... I gave advice and only hope that the vitims heeded it, instead of trying "their own" solutions.

Bean