Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/04/2008, 04:22 PM
Premium Member

F/S 29g Aquapod with 150W MH.

F/S 29g Aquapod with 20" Sunpod 150W MH. My buddy has had the tank for about 3-4 months. He doesn't have time for 2 tanks and wants to sell this one. I am listing the tank for him because he was having trouble getting the pictures on. His crossroads are Alma School rd/ Elliot rd in Chandler.
It comes with (as pictured)

29g Tank with two powerheads. One of the heads splits off into a Y so you can adjust the direction of the flow.

20" 150W MH 14k Sunpod with 6 white and 6 blue moon lights. Bulb has 5-6 months burn on it.

Nano protien skimmer which sits in the far right chamber.

2" Sandbed and about 15 lbs of LR. The back chambers also have LR pieces in them.

Wood stand. Stand has a power strip with timer mounted inside which controls all the lights and pumps. There is also a small desk light flush mounted in the cabinet. Not sure if it can be converted to use with a sump?

Looking to get $400 out of it. That is what he payed for the tank and light. He will throw in the sand and LR for free if you buy the whole setup.

All the corals in the picture were moved to his other tank except for the piece with the zoo's on it. The rock has 100+ polyps on it. I don't have a close up picture but here is a picture of the same ones that I got from him. Mine seem to have longer skirts than his do for some reason. They grow like crazy! Wants to get $50 for it.

Last but not least. 2" - 2 1/2" White/Orange Clown. Not sure but I think it is a False Perc. Free with Tank purchase or $10 otherwise.
It was in his main display but was picked on by other clown and had to be taken out. Sorry, no pic on this one.

Not parting out the system at this time. Thanks!
Old 01/05/2008, 03:59 AM
Registered Member

hey its my old tank/stand/light etc btw its a 24g aquapod also the stand is from lee-mar. its a good setup GL selling it.

--------------------------------------------
Steven
Old 01/05/2008, 11:11 AM
Premium Member

I'm glad you knew what size the tank was! LOL
I'm thinking he'd probably sell everything faster parting it out so if anyone wants to put in an offer I'll run it by him.
Old 01/05/2008, 12:26 PM
My Boys

I am interested in the lighting
if he wants to sell it
It's Not The Beginning Or The End That Counts It's The Journey That Gets You There That Matters.Autism Is Just A Symptom.Over Coming It Is A Challenge.A Disability Is The Ability To Do Things Differently.
Old 01/05/2008, 01:03 PM
][D][][V][][D

Quote:
Originally posted by random_ryan
I am interested in the lighting
if he wants to sell it
I thought you were selling all your stuff? You back in the hobby?
Old 01/05/2008, 02:29 PM
My Boys

I am down sizing dramaticaly. I have a 29 gallon 1/2 hex. if you noticed alot of my corals did not end up for sale. I just fragged them.
It's Not The Beginning Or The End That Counts It's The Journey That Gets You There That Matters.Autism Is Just A Symptom.Over Coming It Is A Challenge.A Disability Is The Ability To Do Things Differently.
Old 01/10/2008, 01:11 PM
My Boys

is he interested in selling the lighting?