Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading

Old 01/05/2008, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Wanted: SPS Acropora

Willing to trade whatever I have in (excess) in my tank for some nice size pieces of colorful acropora.
Old 01/05/2008, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

What do you have?
Old 01/05/2008, 10:51 PM
Registered Member

what do u have ??

125 gallon tank w/ overflows ... $400
Protien Skimmer ....................... $350
Metal Halide Reef Lighting ........ $800
Corals and Live Rock ................ $5,000
Having your own Reef ... priceless
Old 01/07/2008, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

Sorry, I hadn't had a chance to write for a couple of days. What do you want. I do not have any SPS, except for a large red catspaw, but am not willing to mest with him. I have several LPS that I could crop, including an large red brain, and a neon frogspawnm and sometimes I find babies-shoot-offs of my flowerpot coral. I have a lot of soft corals I could crop too, including a cauliflower coral, toadstools, devils hand, neon sinularia, and mumps. I also have lots of zooanthids some gold, some green that I could crop. And I have blue and red mushrooms. If anyone is interested in any of these for a trade, please let me know. Thanks.
Old 01/07/2008, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

Guess I should have proof read that post before submitting! Sorry for all the typos!
Old 01/07/2008, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

Can you post pics of the red brain. the only other thing I'd be interested in would be the catspaw. I have a small orange body with green tip birdsnest, an orange polyp with green body coral, and I have few pieces of elkhorn.
Old 01/08/2008, 09:13 PM
Registered Member

Sorry, I do not know how to post pictures.
Old 01/08/2008, 10:38 PM
Registered Member

Are you interested in any of the above I mentioned. The orange/green body is a digi.
Old 01/09/2008, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Maybe. I was looking for something like blue or purple tip acropora, and not some tiny fragment. I can't seem to get those tiny branches of it to take off. Something in the reef usually knocks them loose since they are so small and light, and I end up finding them dead in the sand. I'm not sure what a digi or elkhorn looks like. Can you send pictures of them all? How can I send you a picture of the brain? I will need someones help to do so. Sorry, but the catspaw I will not disturb. I did find some other things that I could crop. I have a branching hammer. I have some branches of yellow sun coral, and I have a candycane coral, red outline with turguoise centers.