Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/05/2003, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

Positive Feed Back for Heedicus

Just wanted to let Heedicus know and everyone else that he did a great job with the CPR Bak Pak2 I bought for him. Sure it was a little dirty and he forgot to ship all the parts the first time round but he did ship everything very timely when he received payment.

I can't wait to get the skimmer up and running. Now if there can only be away to keep a protein skimmer like new :P

I'll keep my fingers crossed when I get the rest of the parts but so far I've gotten everything except for the pump and the little attachment elbow which should be arriving soon!

Thanks a lot Tren and I look forward to seeing it in action.
Old 09/16/2003, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

Negative Feedback

Well I guess I should just repost this under a new negative comment. I jumped the gun and have yet to receive the elbow joint and the pump for the CPR Bak Pak.

Heedicus did say he was going to check out with his post office and said he shipped it out on 9/2/2003. It has now been 14 days since the shipping and I have yet to see it or hear if he heard anything from the post office. He did say it took 2 weeks once to deliver a letter 30 miles away from his office so maybe its an incompetent post office.

So heedicus if you see this please reply! I've sent you emails and pm's with no response this last week.
Old 09/17/2003, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

Heedicus finally got back to me after a week or so(family emergencies are always a bummer and he has my thoughts and prayers). He found the skimmer parts just sitting at his office and not picked up by the post office for whatever reason. He is shipping it over night via UPS.

Overall Tren's been a good guy. Just wish the parts woulda been here sooner cause I am anxious ;p
Old 09/23/2003, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

finally got the pieces promised waited a while but they are here none the less
Old 05/14/2004, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

I bought an ORP meter from Tren. He shipped it out very quickly. Packaging could have been better (he just put it in a shipping envelope, no padding) but everything appears to work. Thanks Tren!

Scott Click