Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Reef Ecosystems Education For North Eastern Schools Trainees (REEFNEST)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/17/2007, 12:23 PM
Reef Education 4 Schools

Thanks to Dr. Mac for replacing the spawning pair. I worked with Beth and paid for the shipping of the second pair and got them today. They were packed nice and I have not seen such a good packing before. I took the pair out and they looked healthy and almost the size of 8-9 weeks babies we have (1.50"-1.75" ) I knew they are not spawning pairs from the size. I took pictures of them next to a tape measure and decided to talk to Beth and she confirmed that they are from the once they have as pairs and not spawning and have not spawned to their knowledge so my replacement was different than what my order was first. I took the pair and put them with the babies we have and lost them in the middle of the batch. I did that because I still need to keep the empty room for a spawning pair.
Old 10/17/2007, 01:04 PM
Registered Member

So he replaced a $99 spawning pair with a $39pair?
Old 10/17/2007, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mac
. I think we have one more spawning pair in stock but I am not in today to check on them so if you want us to send a replacement please call us.
Old 10/17/2007, 01:13 PM
Moved On

Sorry to hear about the bad luck you're having there Mo.
Old 10/17/2007, 02:00 PM
RC Sponsor

Sorry again Al we were not able to satisfy you, we tried to pick out a flawless pair for you but they did not meet with your expectations. My apologies for your inconvenience and I have credited your card the price of the original pair. Best of luck with your reef projects, sorry again you were not satisfied.
Old 10/17/2007, 02:52 PM
Reef Education 4 Schools

Thank you Dr. Mac for your quick response concerning this matter. You have a reply email from me. I know it was a mistake again.