Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/15/2007, 10:36 PM
Registered Member

kiran523 IS the best!!!!!!!!!! Look.

Kiran is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I got a pm from him saying that he would love to help me out and to give him a call. So, i did. We had to settled on(a 13 year old buget of a100$ including overnight shipping )and he said he would frag some cool stuff.
So in the mail today , came my package. Opend it and i got

Calaustrea (Candy cane) coral 5 heads,Zoanthids (several morphs)- Fire and Ice, Alpha and Omega, Reverse gorilla nipple, Radioactive dragon eye... (cheato Freebie along with 2 stars 2 crabs 1 snail and 3 polps of AOG unlimated frags.com 29$ a polp)

. I put them into my tank, and the colors are breath taking.
Kiran is very reliable, and trust worthy, and is willing to work with your buget. If you starting out, hes a great guy to get your zoas and coral from. I would recommend him to ANYONE. hes a great person and im glad to say that i have some of his zoas . Ill post some pics as soon as i can.
3fins
Old 09/15/2007, 11:23 PM
Registered Member

Can't wait to see those AOGs
Old 09/15/2007, 11:42 PM
Registered Member

ME to lol, there not fully opend

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away. ~Unknown

----->Danm My Spel Cheker<---------
Old 09/16/2007, 09:03 AM
Registered Member

Thank you for the kind words 3fins. The three polyp freebie that I gave you are of Avacado twister palys, The AOG is a one polyp freebie that has multiple buds forming on it. If you keep good parameters and lighting then I am sure within a month you will get 1-3 new polyps. I would love to see your pics. Take care

Kiran