Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Central Illinois Marine Aquarists (CIMA)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/17/2006, 11:08 AM
Premium Member

A very big THANK YOU!

The members of SLASH want to express our gratitude to all members of CIMA for your hospitality yesterday.

Rick, the greenhouse is great and we can't wait for you to fill it with goodies and wish you the best of luck getting it there. If you're not careful you may see us again!

Henry, the stop at your place was fantastic. It was nice to put some faces to some names, the bar-b-que was perfectly timing, and the break on my backside was just what the doctor ordered. Your tank is something to drool over!

Thanks much everyone!

Venture forth and enjoy life .... the only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
Old 09/17/2006, 11:56 AM
I'm not scared, Are you??

I must agree indeed. Thank you for having us up to both of your homes. Rick, I can't wait to see you completly set up and running strong best of wishes!

Henry and CIMA, Again thanks for letting us pop in and meet everyone. I enjoyed the project showing. It's nice to be right their when a DIY project is done step by step.

Thanks very much!

What we have hear....Is failure to communicate.
Old 09/17/2006, 02:28 PM
Registered Member

It was fun wasnt it.

This was my first CIMA meeting and I had a good time meeting and talking to everyone...

...Just to let everyone know. This is the one and ONLY time I will be bringing a kitten home with me. So don't think I am a sucker!

hehe.

Anyways, I will be looking forward to many more meetings in the future.

Thanks!
-Matt
Old 09/18/2006, 01:26 PM
Moved On

thanks guys. i appreciate the kind words. it was my pleasure to have you over and i look forward to doig it again in 12 months when te tank "finished" and rockin.
Old 09/19/2006, 04:12 PM
planning the next one

it was a pleasure to have you all up here for the tour and the meeting. i think i am probably on about the same time frame as hcs3....give me about another year to get everything figured out and stable. thanks for the well-wishes