Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02/21/2005, 10:50 PM
Registered Member

Maroonb WOW

By far the best stuff i have ever received from anyone on here. I got 50lbs of rock and 30lbs of sand approx. but the amount of life was beyond counting. I have met quite a few people on here that are really in to the hobby and love it, but this man showed more love and respect then anyone i have seen. He had an amazing setup that screamed passion. he let me choose rock and sand from any tank he had setup (no less then 10 tanks) no matter how much life was on it. the prices he charges are nothing compared to what others charge, especially for what he is trying to offer. If u can do business with him then i suggest u do. he is trying to find homes for every critter he has and i dont mean fish or the big things, i am talking pods shrimp baby starfish, hermit craps, bristle worms. Maroonb is top notch.
Old 02/22/2005, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

thank you. it was a real pleasure meeting you. I will take you on the offer as soon as things settle down.
Old 02/27/2005, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Joshua has (or had) some amazing setup...his basement has about 10 large tanks all in one incredible system with all top of the line equipment...Unfotunately, he's shutting it all down...I was there the other day and he still has several beautiful acros - for a great price and lots of live sand and GREAT macro! I got some great live rock, live sand and macro from him - everything is teeming with life!!! He's a greeat guy and loves talking about the hobby! I definately suggest talking with him - he's going to have some nice equipment up for same in the near future...