Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Indiana Marine Aquarium Society (INDMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05/01/2006, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

Stuff for sale

I have some items for sale. I am taking down my tank because I am traveling for the summer, and because as much as I have loved this tank, it is time for a break from being tied to it!

I have someone that is getting my liverock and clip-on halide lamp, but I have a couple of items available....

true percula clownfish - I bought the fish nearly two years ago at Coral Reef in Fort Wayne. It is a beautiful clownfish with perfect orange, white, and black markings. It has always been healthy, with never a sign of a disease. The only problems with him have been that he has gotten fairly aggressive with my hand, and that at one point he nipped at my clam. He has since stopped bugging the clam. $10

Wheeler's Shrimp goby/tiger pistol shrimp combo - the shrimp is pretty big and both are very much attached to each other and very healthy - they even have begun to not be so shy and hang-out in the open more often - $45

complete tank set-up - black wood stand, 12 gal acrylic bowfront Eclipse tank, 20" Coralife Aqualight Deluxe Series - w 96 watt 50/50 Compact fluorescent Lamp, AquaClear 150 w/ surface skimmer, some powerheads if you want them, titanium heater - all of this was over $300 new, and is still in perfect shape, but I would sell it all for $100. This would be a perfect ready-to-go setup and is a very clean-looking set-up. I would even let you have the tank with the crushed coral and water still in it if you come and pick it up at the same time I removed some of the livestock. I want to sell this stuff to someone who would want it.

Blood red cleaner shrimp $10

GSP - free for pick-up (especially if you buy something else, but still free!)

random supplies like Tropic Marin idoine, etc for pick-up for very cheap (especially if you buy something....)

You would have to pick-up at my apt. in Fishers. Email me at mheiden@sbcglobal.net if interested. I can also send pictures via email--just ask. Everything but the tank is available now. The tank would be available in the coming weeks as soon as I can get the liverock out to my friend. We could arrange a pick-up at the same time.

Here is a picture of my tank from a year ago.....so you know my stuff is good. (PS the bump on the clown's head is from the hammer he was trying to host, he has since stopped that and his head is fine!)