Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Maine - Salt Water Addicts of Maine (SWAM)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/04/2007, 05:24 PM
Gone Golfin

Baby Idol Contest

Can you guys help us out?

I have entered my son Troy in the Q BABY IDOL contest that is going on. their website is: www.wjbq.com on the home page is the spot where u would click for the baby idol contest and to see all the baby photos, click on PHOTOS on the left hand side and then click on Baby Idol Photos from there. There are hundreds, so you probably wont want to though.

Troy is on page #37 and his PICTURE # is 587....

Whatever baby gets the most votes, either by email or text messages, will will $1,000 and $2,000 certificate to Ashley Furniture. Please help us vote for Troy, we know its a long shot, but its worth a try! Each person can email 20x a day or text message as much as they want any day. The voting starts TOMORROW May 4th and ends May 18th.

Here is how u can help us vote:

Voters may vote up to 20 times per day per computer/IP address. There is no limit on the number of TEXT votes that will be accepted. There are a number of different methods for voting:
1) E-mail votes are to be directed to qmorningshow@wjbq.com. In the e-mail, the SUBJECT LINE should contain ONLY the number of the baby as assigned by WJBQ on the website gallery. A “#” sign or any other information in the SUBJECT LINE besides the number may cause the vote to not be counted. In the body of the e-mail, please include your name, address and daytime phone.

2) Voters may also text message their vote. Text votes are to be made as follows: Send a text to 68255 with keyword: Qbaby (this MUST be first in the body of the message), followed a space and then ONLY the NUMBER of the baby as assigned by WJBQ on the website and no other information (providing additional information may result in the disqualification of the vote).

remember, troy's assigned number is 587

Please help us if you want! and if you are confused, but would like to help us, let me know and ill try to explain it a little more... thanks everyone!!!
Old 05/04/2007, 06:55 PM
Gone Golfin

Voting starts the 5th now.