Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Middle Tennessee Reef Club (MTRC)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/16/2007, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

OT : our puppies need to be adopted

Don't know if this is really allowed on here and if not I will ask the mods to remove it.

We have 3 pembroke welsh corgi's left . To club member we are adopting them for $100.00 , this basicly just covers the cost of the care/VET BILLS the puppies have gone through. They are 9 weeks old and able to go home now. We were adpoting them for a LOT higher price but with the way we take care of our tanks , we know one of these puppies will be in good hands and a good home.

They have had their tails doc'd , due claws , health exam and de-wormed. They are ready for thier first series of shots. They are awesome dogs but the time for them to go home , all are in great health.

Old 11/16/2007, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

omg....beautiful puppy!!!....seriously, i would have snapped this little guy up if there wasnt 2 dogs running around the house already.....my fam would flip if i came home with another dog!!!....lol...we have a minature schauzer, and a silky terrier...both of which came home because of my begging!!!....lol...good luck bud!
Old 11/16/2007, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

Awww! If only the baby wasn't deathly allergic to dogs I had a Corgi growing up and it was the BEST dog a kid could have. Small but big enouph to not get hurt by kids and they are are super smart! The price is unbelivable! If anyone is wanting a great family pet you can't go wrong with a Corgi!! They are awsome with kids as a rule also. Good luck getting them good homes!

Don't judge me because I can't spell. I use my brain space for more important things, like thinking of a fancy user name
Old 11/16/2007, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

You pretty much nailed it Angela. Small enough to not impose on life but big enough to take care of themselves. They would keep up with G. Shepards and huskey at the dog park. And they are VERY trainable with being as smart as they are.

The parents are our family members and just cant go wrong with this breed of pups. They are indoor dogs.

Finally got a good picture of Mocha(mom) and Starbuck ( dad )

Old 11/16/2007, 04:11 PM
How many fish can I kill?

I could take one after Christmas. Just too much travelling during the holidays. Let me know Thanks

Nano: 2 Black Ocellaris Clowns
Old 11/16/2007, 08:33 PM
New Aquatronica Fan

Wow! Those are cute!

All you need now is one named "White Chocolate", "WC" for short, and you'd have my favorite *Four*bucks drink.

Brandon
Old 11/17/2007, 01:06 AM
Registered Member

We sold adopted out another one tonight and I think there will be another one tomorrow but dont know yet.

Thanks for the responses.
Old 11/17/2007, 08:07 AM
Premium Member

Did you get my PM on the other site? I am pretty sure we will take one.
Old 11/17/2007, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

yup responded to it.

Minus that one there is one more available for adoption
Old 11/20/2007, 09:11 PM
Registered Member

Still one puppy left wanting to go to his new home. If anyone knows someone please let them know