Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge

Old 10/13/2005, 04:28 PM
Moderator Clone

Quote:
Originally posted by talksalt
Listen BrainD, Your "I'm a big dog, Buster" avatar doesnt scare me one bit. Its funny to see people STILL griping over this thread. I apologized earlier in the thread if you have missed it. Most people follow thier superiors, and you can really tell here. What an embarrassment to even be a member of such. All these people kiss your rear because they are scared of you, I'm not! If you want to ban me because I said that, then go ahead. I will still sit here and watch your head get bigger. Yes, I know you mods get together before you perform a ban and they agree only because they feel sorry for the one getting embarrassed publicly which would be you. I am sure they will state publicly different just to make you guys look as if your always right. The truth really hurts, Doesnt it?
Its everybody else that took Daves question WAY out of proportion EVEN after I said it wasnt such a biggy. Please read that over & over. For you to sit here and take shots at me EVEN AFTER I said I was over with it is stooping pretty darn low if you ask me.
I had plans to come here later to the lounge to post my SINCERE APOLOGY but after reading all the snaps and comments made me think twice. What a sad type of leaders to do such. Its usually the leaders that make the forum it is out to be, in this case, its pretty sad ATM! I have never seen such a rude place, even if its the lounge. The lounge doesnt not mean lets tear the new guy up. I have been to forums even with teenagers to ask about a game for my nephew and got more professional replies, even though it was a dumb question.
I admit I was wrong to even bring up my statement in the first place as anemone mentioned because of my time here. But d@m people, Is it going to be a forever grudge?

Dude, you have issues. Although, I'm sure he appreciates being called "Brain."

Kevin
Old 10/13/2005, 04:28 PM
Premium Member

This thread was automatically split due to performance issues. You can find the rest of the thread here: http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...hreadid=688286

Last edited by Anemone; 10/13/2005 at 04:39 PM.