Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Marine Aquarists Roundtable of Sacramento (MARS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11/13/2007, 11:51 AM
| ~ |

FS: Sfiligoi Stealth 2x250wMH + 8xT5 - Bulbs included

Greetings,

I recently purchased a Sfiligoi Stealth from Aquarium Obsessed as a demo unit. While this fixture is a perfect match for my new aquarium, Elos 120XL, I simply don't have enough room for a large chiller. In addition, I am utilizing T5's on my Elos 70, which I enjoy very much because of the little heat generated and reduced energy costs. Please note, during shipping, one of the UV glass pieces (2 total) broke, but Aquarium Obsessed ordered a new one for me, and is currently on it's way from Italy.

The fixture comes with eight T5's and each have their own individual reflectors. There are two 250 watt MH bulbs as well. There are several (5-6) small fans that help keep the fixture running cool. I will include 8 Sfiligoi actinic T5 bulbs, and 2 250 w Reeflux 10k and 1 250 w Phoenix 14k bulbs. There is also a hanging kit included.

The fixture retails for $2499.99 with all bulbs included plus shipping (over $100), so you are looking at over $2600 to acquire this fixture.

I would like to get $1500 from a local sale for this unit, but I am open to trades and offers.

Here are some photos:

Here is a link with more information:

Sfiligoi Stealth

Please email me at hceiv@yahoo.com or reply to this thread, personal messages fill up fast.

If there is not enough interest in a local sale, I may ship, or I may keep the unit and figure out some way to hook up a chiller.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Quatro; 11/13/2007 at 11:58 AM.