Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 07/15/2002, 02:03 PM
reefer without a tank

Another great transaction

Well, I have had a chance to deal with Robin on a couple more ocassions and still can think of nothing but positive things to say about him. Straight forward and honest with the transactions. Business aside he is fun to throw ideas around with on aquarium husbandry and current events. Thanks for being a good guy Robin
Old 11/12/2002, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

Robin is awesome to deal with

Packaging first rate on my rose and baby clowns. Would deal with and plan on it again in a heartbeat!!
Old 11/13/2002, 12:47 AM
taken

Robin is great to deal with. Awesome setups, and a very cool guy as well . Thanks for letting me come by and check out your systems Robin, very inspirational to when I can get a larger tank. Also was able to get some nice frags and beautiful clowns. Definately A+++ .
Old 12/05/2002, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

I was a first time online buyer with Robin and he walked me through the entire process. Rec'd approximately 10-15 detailed emails from him and for a 150$ purchase that's a lot of work. Thanks for the lights, great packaging and wonderful communications! No worries with Robin, thanks again>>
Old 12/16/2002, 04:14 PM
Refeer

Thumbs up for Robin!

Everything he raises is excellent. Robin offers selection of percs and banggais is amazing. He offers something that very few hobbist will rarely see which is a very nice selection of baby percs (sizes that you will never find at a LFS). I've been the proud parent of 12 percs from 2 different transactions and 7 banggais. Not a single lost over 2 1/2 months. The first batch have doubled in size, the second batch of babies is giving my Ocellaris a nervous break down . If you like clowns because of their personalities, wait until you get a chance to raise babies, very entertaining.

Truly awesome.
Old 12/20/2002, 06:32 PM
Registered Member

Robin is great, and his livestock is top notch.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I would gladly do business again (and hope to)
Aj
Old 12/27/2002, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

baby clowns

purchased baby clowns. very well taken care of. highly recommeded as proven by the numerous posts. just wanted to thank you Robin for sharing your collection to us reefers and for being a nice guy.
Old 12/30/2002, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

I bought some baby clowns and an anemone from Robin. Everything was packed professionally and arrived in great condition. It was very easy communicating with Robin as well.

Gang
Old 04/18/2003, 10:40 AM
RC Sponsor

Positive feedback for fingerwrinkles

I recently got some clowns, Bangaii Cardnals and coral frags from Robin. Everything I got is perfect! All 10 fish are still alive and looking very healthy. The coral frags seem to be doing excellent as well. Everthing is as promised. I highly recomend doing business with Robin.
Old 07/22/2004, 12:18 AM
Premium Member

I just got 2 onyx percs from Robin. I am lucky enough to live about 20 min from him. He spent over an hour talking with me about his tanks and showing me his breeding setup. Any future clownfish I get will be from him. Very good quality fish at a more than fair price. Thanks Robin!

Communism has only killed 100 million people, lets give it another chance.
Old 08/03/2004, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

onyx percs

I received my clowns and was delighted to see that inch for inch they were exactly as he described them, ........ BEAUTIFUL. They are very healthy and have truly vibrant coloration. On a side note they took to my hammer coral in a matter of hours. Anyways, very excellent communication and very understanding, would recommend Robin to any one in search a real and honest person to do business with. In fact I already have. Robin, you should have some pm's coming your way very shortly.

Thanks alot
Chris
Old 09/14/2004, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

Two thumbs up!

I purchased two CB Onyx percs from Robin and they are great. Already eating and took quickly to my BTA, within 20 seconds. Robin is a great guy to deal with, very friendly. Email correspondence went smoothly. I couldn't be more happy and satisfied.
Old 09/16/2004, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Unbelievable transaction! Robin was fantastic. My 14" rose is already attached and expanding within minutes of being put in the QT tank. Robin is a fantastic seller with great communication skills. Can't say enough about this RCer! Don't hesitate to buy/trade!

emerson
Old 09/17/2004, 10:56 AM
Turning of the tide

Honest and friendly sums it up, thanks again Robin for being a breath of fresh air. I think it's obvious you're demeanor is well appreciated by all.

cheers,
Chris
Old 09/17/2004, 12:07 PM
AEFW Assasinator

Awesome little clownfish. Robin was nice enough to drop them off for me at work (a block away from his work). He gave me a ton of info on them, and was quick in pm's. The fish are very well fed, and are chunky, very personable swimming around the tank as if they owned it.
Old 09/17/2004, 04:27 PM
Was "platapus"

I just purchased 2 perc, and recently a RBTA.......and must say that Robins clownfish and RBTAs are absolutely top notch specimens. The clowns are rich in color and personality. The RBTA acclimated and attached to the rock within minutes and was fully open the next day. One of the best looking specimens I have ever seen. Robin is honest, friendly and very knowledgeable. Reef keeping as a whole benefits from hobbyist like this. Plus there is always the added reward of checking out his hatching tanks in person.

Thanks again Robin!

...Sam
Old 11/08/2004, 09:15 PM
Registered Member

Couldn't be happier

I bought two baby onyx clowns and a rbta from Robin in august and couldnt be happier. The clowns have grown about 1/4-3/8" and the colors have gotten even more defined and bright since delivery. The bta had doubled in size and split a couple days ago
Throughout the whole 'selection' process Robin was awsome. Like many of us i was quite a pain in the butt picking out my fish and he was helpful as could be, sending pictures and calling me to help the process. Even when the purchase was finalized I still got calls b/c he wanted to make sure i got what i wanted. Oh yeah and you are definitly getting your money's worth. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.
Jim
Old 12/28/2004, 04:27 PM
Flounder - er

I purchased four (two pair) CB Onyx percs from Robin and they are great. Already eating and dove for my RBTA, within seconds. Robin is a great guy to deal with, very friendly. We emailed over 25 times during this transaction and he never lost his patience and understanding! I couldn't be more happy and satisfied. If you get the chance, deal with Robin!!!

He even emailed me a few weeks after the sale to see if I was still satisfied! First Class customer service!

Go on, Click the little Red House!
Old 10/05/2006, 04:12 PM
Moved On

Quality Animals & Wealth of Knowledge

A friend of mine just bought 3 BTAs clones from Robin and I saw them last week. Beautiful specimens, nice dark ruby red coloring! The True Perculas were really cute as well. My friends says these are the healthiest and best color clone RBTAs that he's seen in a long time. Don't hesitate to buy from Robin, so buy with confidence.
Old 10/05/2006, 09:11 PM
Was "platapus"

Re: Quality Animals & Wealth of Knowledge

Quote:
Originally posted by UCanDoIt
A friend of mine just bought 3 BTAs clones from Robin and I saw them last week. Beautiful specimens, nice dark ruby red coloring! The True Perculas were really cute as well. My friends says these are the healthiest and best color clone RBTAs that he's seen in a long time. Don't hesitate to buy from Robin, so buy with confidence.
On 9/04 I bought an 8" RBTA clone from Robin. I currently have 10 of them now, all are perfect specimens. A+ Seller.