Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 07/13/2005, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

I don't understand how Shanna's survived being in a box for a full week and three days, yet none of yours survived a three day trip.

If you want a refund, it's yours.

SORRY.
Old 07/13/2005, 10:43 PM
Registered Member

Its no big deal. I was just letting you know that you need to revise you way of shipping. To be honest, I'm suprised you still even post seeing all you have gone through. Best of luck to you with further sellings and I honestly wouldn't have any problem buying from you again. As long as I got it a little quicker
Tyler

Click the Red House for my Feedback
Old 07/13/2005, 11:46 PM
Registered Member

i also got mine today and it smelled really bad i am watching them to see if any of them pull through but so far none moved may all be dead but not gonna give up hope yet if at least half make it through i will be happy but if all dead i would like a refund but i will keep you posted to let you know how they come out first. but i do appreciate the effort.
Old 07/18/2005, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

stellablu did you get your pm i sent?
Old 07/18/2005, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

I got it last night, Paul. I'm arranging the refund, let me know when you get it. Sorry about the trouble.
Old 07/19/2005, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

i hope you wern't taking about me cause i am not paul i am sam
Old 08/14/2005, 04:27 PM
IM KING NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

i know kimber personally. she is true to her word. if i had seen this thread earlier i would have psted, but i have been busy with school sign-ups
now on to the main point. she is as honest as honest can be. i am in the reef club she belongs to, and she always delivers. i am still waiting on my snails , but since our last meeting was at one of our sponsors, we decided to make the transaction at a later date. all i can say is that i completely trust her and allways will. thanks for being so good at what you do kimber and good luck with school this term