Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/30/2005, 11:12 PM
Registered Member

Acan Lord COLONY For Sale 20+ Heads

Check my gallery for a picture. Its the only pic in there. I have to sell a colony of this to pay for a hardware upgrade for one of my systems. Didnt want to do it but i have to. Very nice color on this, red with Light purple / blueish . Approx 20-25 heads. I am not fragging this. Great addition for anyone collecting these.
It is Very difficult to get anything larger than a frag of these 2-4polyps and I paid alot of $$$ for this colony. I am asking $750 + Shipping. I have high res pics of this if anyone is interested and serious about it.
Thanks and hopefully I wont have to do this ever again :-)
Chris
Old 06/03/2005, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

I am trying to sell this as a hole colony right now. Lots of requests for frags. I am willing to take $500 for it + shipping.
That works out to a little more than $20 a head, which is really cheap for this.
Old 06/03/2005, 10:57 AM
NJ Reefers Club

Gorgeous colony. Where are you located?
Old 06/03/2005, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

I'm on long island NY. Massapequa. You can stop by and see it anytime.