Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reefkeeping Online Magazine > Top Ten Ideas & Tank of the Month Nominations

Old 01/07/2008, 10:41 PM
Premium Member

Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for February: Top Ten "Worst Days" In Your Life As A Reefk

Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for February: Top Ten "Worst Days" In Your Life As A Reefkeeper....

I wanted to glue some frags this past summer on those circular frag mounts. I had done it once another day and was using the same tube for the 2nd time. The super glue had glued the pointer thing from the tube shut. Instead of using scissors to cut off the glued section, I used my mouth>>I know "what a dummy I was". I succeeded in getting the pointer unstuck but in the process I squirted super glue gel all in my mouth. It went as far back as my throat. I honestly thought I was going to die. I had two kids at home and the thought of me dieing in front of my kids w/ my throat glued shut clearly stood out in my mind. It was in the back of my throat, all in my teeth, on my gums, lips, you name it. This clearly tops my list, even beats out all my electrocutions from all my cords that I have. This is one day I will NOT let happen again.