Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02/10/2007, 05:45 PM
Moved On

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9206243#post9206243 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DonavonsReef
Thanks for the kind words but after my order was sent, Romell when asked what happend to the strawberry pallys responded "well I shipped them to someone & those we the last of them". BullS@#T he was healthy enough to take my money, he should have the decentcy to refund it. Sorry no pitty party over here, where I'm from thats called stealing.
Guess what goes around comes around, huh? You shipped me DOA rics overnight (very poor packing) and though you refunded part of my money you kept my shipping and TAX! I consider you dishonest.
Old 02/10/2007, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

lol
Old 02/10/2007, 07:47 PM
Moved On

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DonavonsReef
Thanks for the kind words but after my order was sent, Romell when asked what happend to the strawberry pallys responded "well I shipped them to someone & those we the last of them". BullS@#T he was healthy enough to take my money, he should have the decentcy to refund it. Sorry no pitty party over here, where I'm from thats called stealing.
Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9208546#post9208546 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FLricordia
Guess what goes around comes around, huh? You shipped me DOA rics overnight (very poor packing) and though you refunded part of my money you kept my shipping and TAX! I consider you dishonest.
And at first you didn't even want to refund a thing. I had to promise positive feedback on ebay just to get a little back. You said once it leaves your shop you are not responsible. Guess not even responsible for your packaging? Live and learn. Some people are out for the mighty dollar no matter what it seems.
Old 02/10/2007, 10:54 PM
Waste Management

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9209245#post9209245 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FLricordia
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DonavonsReef
And at first you didn't even want to refund a thing. I had to promise positive feedback on ebay just to get a little back. You said once it leaves your shop you are not responsible. Guess not even responsible for your packaging? Live and learn. Some people are out for the mighty dollar no matter what it seems.
I guess your just a little jaded hummm, I refunded your money & offered to replace the coral . You are the one who brought up the whole feedback thing..I could care less about you leaving posative feedback I have 1 negative out of hundreds of trasactions. As for shipping tell me one E-tailer who refunds shipping! Stop being such a cry baby about your 15.00 shipping. Nothing I would have done would have made you happy your just one of those people.
Old 02/10/2007, 11:26 PM
Moved On

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9210558#post9210558 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DonavonsReef
I guess your just a little jaded hummm, I refunded your money & offered to replace the coral . You are the one who brought up the whole feedback thing..I could care less about you leaving posative feedback I have 1 negative out of hundreds of trasactions. As for shipping tell me one E-tailer who refunds shipping! Stop being such a cry baby about your 15.00 shipping. Nothing I would have done would have made you happy your just one of those people.
$15? That's a laugh. And you wanted to resend at a higher shipping cost. Like I am going to pay you to do it to me again? That's OK. You know the truth. And it has come back on you it seems. That's what is nice about this life. When you try to get over on someone and play at dishonesty, it comes back, usually 10-fold. I've already wrote it and you off. Just thought it was a gas that you bash someone for getting over on you and yet you yourself do it to others. Bash someone but can't take the truth yourself.
Cheers. LOL
Old 02/10/2007, 11:30 PM
Waste Management

LOL Get a Life! The weather killed your coral not me. BTW I'm going to loose alot of sleep at night knowing you wrote me off. As far as higer shipping cost, now your just flat out lying. Your right what comes around does go around....& your just about due.
Old 02/11/2007, 01:00 AM
Registered Member

you should care about his post, i dont think i will be buying from you in the furture either. seems like you are a real class act...

"I started laughing till it didnt hurt"- The Good Life
Old 02/11/2007, 02:18 AM
Jer

ditto
Old 02/11/2007, 11:03 AM
Waste Management

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9211434#post9211434 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jasutton
you should care about his post, i dont think i will be buying from you in the furture either. seems like you are a real class act...
Yes I am a class act, I offered to replace the coral & refunded his money.
Old 02/11/2007, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9211434#post9211434 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jasutton

BURN! Don`t even try to recover from this one DR.
Old 02/11/2007, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

i think you guys are just a bunch of immature adults bad mouthing people when there is no need. i have done business with rommel many time in the past and he is a very good man to do business with he always give extra and i always get my coral the next day and promise. maybe he is having bigger isssues than worrying about 80$ and maybe u should hold off the bad mouthing and be understandable.
Old 02/11/2007, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

Finally, a post that actually has to do somewhat with the thread topic.
Old 02/11/2007, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

thats too bad UF is going out of business, but... I must say this:

I had a friend order 2 orders from Romel... the first one came in great, everything looked good... The second came in only to find 2 or 3 acro frags where dead, and a rainbow blastomussa was not recieved... My friend tried to contact Romel for a week solid, sending emails and calling... nothing...

No answer, no reply...
Needless to say, this friend of mine is 70 bucks out of pocket!!

So as far as that goes... yeah.. you decide!
Old 02/11/2007, 07:34 PM
Premium Member

I had ordered from Rommel at least 6 times, only once was there an issue and Rommel was a class act and replaced the order. It was not even his fault, DHL srewed up. This is not the time or place to bad mouth someone who is obviously going through some personal issues. I think you will find a whole lot more people speaking good of him than bad.
Old 02/11/2007, 08:18 PM
Moved On

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9212959#post9212959 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DonavonsReef
Yes I am a class act, I offered to replace the coral & refunded his money.
No, that isn't true and you know it. you are just trying to save face. You told me you were not responsible once the package left your place. You know this to be true. But, as with many dishonest sellers out there, you will try to cover yourself.
You know it was only after much pestering and the promise to leave you good feedback that you refunded PART of my money. You are a class act for sure. I can do nothing but shake my head. Man, you are something else. I can imagine the way you treat people in person. I have met many of your type, money and self-#1.
I cannot believe you would come on this forum and outright lie about the transaction and claim you offered to give my money back, Oh, man! Your avatar fits you to the tee, as your occupation.
Old 02/11/2007, 08:50 PM
Moved On

To RC and the good people who use this forum. I apologize for what I started here. I am an idiot. I should never have used this as a means to vent my frustration about someone and their dealings. That is between me and them, not to be placed here where people come to learn, share and enjoy a great hobby. If I could delete all my posts I would. Maybe they can be deleted and I will refrain from this type of activity in the future. There is a forum for vendor feedback and it is not here in zoanthids, a wonderful and always facinating coral that deserves much more than two people going at each ohter over and over.
Sorry.
Old 02/12/2007, 12:07 AM
Ancient Eskimo Legend

Game over.

"The wind blew, the detritus flew and then they came two by two."