Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/22/2006, 09:37 PM
Team RC Member

Possibly a few frags of Red digi and Green staghorn. I do have a rust red colored monti cap that is not as bright or pretty as the other red one but it is a fast grower and really hardy, that would go for $10 per frag. I'll see if I have any pics of it.
Darn Photobucket is down for maintenance!

Last edited by AZDesertRat; 08/22/2006 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08/22/2006, 09:55 PM
Xenia Farmer

AJ,

I have purple digis. It is very nice. This is not just the purple tip one like some of the others but pruple through-out and light tan polyps. Others on this thread have seen it in person and can vouch for it.

Van.

I will try to get a picture for you.
Old 08/22/2006, 10:09 PM
HAS ANYONE SEEN MY ZOOS?

My little blues are already spoken for, but here are some picks of the zoos I can do an easy frag from and the monti.

Purple encrusting monti w/marron polyp

purple w/orange skirt paly.

starburst people eater

melow yellow, camera died so this pick is from zoaid.com
http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?modul...g2_itemId=2083
Old 08/22/2006, 10:26 PM
Team RC Member

The starburst and the mellow yellow look interesting.

Right now cash looks good too since I am due for all new light bulbs and I spent my $$$ on RO equipment! I thought I was happy with my old RO/DI and I was at the time but this new Spectrapure is just awesome.
Old 08/22/2006, 10:31 PM
HAS ANYONE SEEN MY ZOOS?

Do you want me to frag them and take some cash for the green candy cane?
Old 08/22/2006, 10:32 PM
HAS ANYONE SEEN MY ZOOS?

I will frag to night to make sure they are settled by Sat.
Old 08/22/2006, 10:37 PM
Team RC Member

Works for me! I'm gonna have to visit the grocery store for more frag containers, I don't think I have near enough for all this. I think everyone will be happy with the frags colors and sizes especially for the price. If I didn't need equipment I would give a lot of this away or trade it like I normally do. I like seeing some of my stuff in other tanks just like the people who gave it to me to begin with.
Old 08/23/2006, 11:08 AM
Premium Member

Got a pic of the rust red colored monti cap yet?
Old 08/23/2006, 11:59 AM
Team RC Member

I'll post it this evening when I get home. Photobucket was down for maintenance last night.
Old 08/23/2006, 07:11 PM
Team RC Member

Here is a picture of the rust red monti cap up next to the brighter red one. Both are brighter in color than this picture looks, my camera does not do reds in the tank well. This colony was given to me by someone in Southern Arizona and he said everyone in that area had some of it in their tank and it needed to be shared. I really don't want to sell frags as it was given to me, although it was considerably smaller at the time. I would rather trade the entire colony minus a frag or two for myself to someone else who has room, will take good care of it and will do the same for others down the road. I'm just out of room and want to get a few new frags to grow out.
Please don't ask if you don't have an established system and can keep SPS sucessfully.

Old 08/23/2006, 08:07 PM
Hopeless addict

Jay - do you still have a frag of the starburst PE's? I would love to get one from you if you do. Just let me know what you want for it.
&nbsp&nbsp o@o&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp "\_r'
&nbsp @o|,@&nbsp&nbsp _/,_&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp >( ')
_..@@_..7il=l=@lv|e.._
Old 08/23/2006, 10:11 PM
HAS ANYONE SEEN MY ZOOS?

I just made one so far for AZDesertRat, but when I make another I will let you know.
Old 08/25/2006, 11:30 AM
Team RC Member

OK, I'll finish all the fragging tonight. rljlll, I have not heard back from you confirming you still want frags. Everything is bug free but I will dip everthing before packing it just to be double sure. See everyone tomorrow! If possible try to be there a little early so we can get the frags out of the way so we can listen to the talk.