Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/27/2006, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

The never ending story all put together!!!

My underware was made by oompa-loompas for spongebob in kalamazoo! But patrick didn't know about the bad smell that came from BrianD due to the small skid mark. And so, jiggy left for myrtel beach that was last friday. So pandora opened the vasoline jar and threw some at lbrty,lbrty caught it and started rub them all over his hands and...Gave Oz a massage lbrty crooned and giggled while Pandora Danced a very silly pole dance. The Polish sausage sizzled oz was worried for her mother who ate flies but still was hungry so she went to Canada and became a canadian mountie with huge... and hairy sled dogs which she......... loves to tickle BrianD. It made.... no sense that I fell down four times before lunch because Pandora and lbrty9 gave me a headache. I cried to my dog Larry and threw my back over the barbwires and said ouchie because he said larry was DEFENITELY a zombie! That eats reality contestants named BrianD while pandora wore fedora's pimp stick while fondling rubber chickens with her shoes off...... while rubbing the dog. So pandora went over to bimbos to borrow fourteen hundred flexible rubber bed pans so the cat grabbed Pandora and screamed louder than lbrty's virgin mobile phone and then beergut ran... to the pandora's virgin litter box that didn't smell like spring flowers so she.... vomitted violently into the pandora's box was filled by pandora with horrible Pandora stuff. <--- (Note the period...) While mating With Jose the only Tequilla i'll drink, pandora made with all of the skimmate and crab meat that was rancid enought to knock a nudi into the sphincter of pandora!How that stench hangin? Pandora wore green fuzzy skimpy looking see through g-string with LED's around her ankles so the dog drooled in her shoe she was very upset and decided to call tang police after lunch, she decided elephants were big and smelly with heavy ivory tusks taht resembled jelly donuts modified with Pandora's own belly donuts which taste just like well you know..... POOP. You are on my bed taking a crap in my pillowcase. Thanks alot for the nice pillowcase because it reaks of grape jelly. Whis is it that everytime someone touches my leg I scream like a little girl and pandora assaulted lbrty9 with a big ol' wide and spikey object that hurt his only testacle!!!!!!!!!. Is the never ending doctor visit in the future. He wants pandora to take his thong and ware it one brianD's head. Where it made me finally puke!!! I went to pandora's house and stole her chocolate chip rc thong while she punched him down low tenderly with her foot. Hoping to arouse him. He liked combat boots on pandora but only after they had gone into poooo!!!! The next day she stripped the floors because they were faded due to salt creep running down the smooth crushed coral from the corner store. Pandora's girlfriend had a big mole shaped like hey mouth with teeth ugly yellow which pandora used to grind stones to powder her shoes! Realizing she had no choice as usual she disrobed for the long shower! Pandora and the bimbo lathered BrianD's hairy dog with flea soap and beer. The laughing pandora slowly, gently caressed the back of bimbo's minivan while slowly removing her stockings from underneath her taut protien skimmer. Briand's is one bad reefer dude!! Who likes to smell monkey feel under his joues odieuses LBRTY, you know French fries with pandora's tiny percula clownfish. and eat with onions on bimbos left show. Tall boots on bimbo to make the guys run screaming. So anyway, the very tiny bimbo and pandora decided to shop for some nice firm tomatoes for throwing at Lbrty ofcourse!!! But then jazzman entered and ate the tomatoes while massaging his wife's goniopora!! Then she grabbed bimno nice firm "BIG WATERMELLONS" when suddenly the bimbo beats the crap outta her toes are ugly? The pediatrist told bimbo to stop playing with her toes the fish poop!!! Then bimbo slowly removed her keyboard from the desk and beat the crap out of lbrty because he was to gorgeuous but smelled like butt. So Jmlee and crazyboy showered together then clavery woke lbrty9 from dreaming about monkeys loving Jmlee in the kitchen. The table broke under the weight of the pressure because the bimbo fell down the stairs and smacked king of the reef. The pain was exquisite because he enjoyed bimbos chocolate chip cookies being shoved by the monkey with a slight limp and big fat hammer. Meanwhile back at the batcave Pandora and bimbo where preparing to ambush the giant chinchilla with low fat whipped cream chocolate pie rubbed slowly on her left ear which excited the onlookers peering throught the telescope.It exploted and died. There are 50,000 ways to lick a cat on its 4 feet long tail but if you'd have some crisco cookin taters over the cheery cooktop while wearing a sweatsuit with holes in shoes instead of the slippers she tried she tried to take the tator tots off of brianD because the bazooka bubble gum was stale and moldy like beerguys ugly tires were flat but still showing steel when suddenly They exploded! With candy like a pinata. Everyone dived out of their chairs and ran towards the purple elephant whose trunk was full of peanuts so big that everyone threw them all around and danced like fools until their body ached. and smelled but jiggy onward and up to pandoras house for lunch to have chicken fries and gracy smeared all with bbq sauce so she took a bite lbrty yelled about it cuz he wanted pizza with anchovies and bread sticks creamed corn is nasrty but fish tacos are worse when covered with soy sauce but good. for food fights and back rubs with fish scented soap. Meanwhile, Pandora was watching while beerguy and the keg rolled down a hill very lopsided with bimbo chasing agter his manliness that looked quite familiar with small size 5 feet hairy as an ape but friendly related to the bimbo then decided to call the president who said don't forget to..... will continue when next post splits.
Old 03/27/2006, 08:23 AM
Stop touching me!!!

You've got WAY too much time on your hands...
Old 03/27/2006, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

Omg. It was beautiful. I laughed. I cried. I was confused.

And what a cliffhanger. I cant wait for the next episode.
Old 03/27/2006, 03:15 PM
Stop touching me!!!

Old 03/28/2006, 01:24 AM
Registered Member

Not always but yes I was in one of those moods. Got tired of having to open all of those windows just to read the story.