Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling

Old 11/21/2007, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

Nano liquidation: Aquafuge, 130w Coralife hood, skimmer, more

Breaking down a 20g long nano and have no use for the equipment.

Shipping information: Larger items will be shipped UPS ground, price is listed on each item for shipping within the 48 US states. Smaller items marked "USPS" will be shipped Priority Mail; the cost to ship these items is a flat $10 per box and most of these are small enough that I can fit a bunch of 'em in a single box for one shipping charge.

Item condition: All items are used, in excellent condition. All were working perfectly when pulled from the tank this morning. Note that all sales are final, I will not accept returns unless there is a problem with the item.

Sale coordination: Please post questions, offers, etc, in the thread, not via PM, that way others can have the benefit of my answers. If you're ready to purchase, post your email address and the item(s) you want. I will then send an invoice via Paypal; once paid, I will ship. If my invoices are not paid within 24 hours and if there are other buyers in line for the item, I will invoice the next person in line. If multiple invoices for the same item are paid, the first person who paid will get the item and I'll refund the other(s). Please pay promptly if you really want something here so we can avoid that. I am willing to accept money orders but will give priority to Paypal users - no offense intended, please understand, Paypal is simply easier and so much faster.

Now, on with the goods:

>> CPR Aquafuge, medium, includes custom plexiglass top, Rio pump & Coralife 18 watt 50/50 fixture. $75 + $15 shipping.

>> Coralife Lunar Aqualight Deluxe, 130 watt (50/50 2x65 watt) with a pair of 3/4 watt blue LED moonlights built in, very nice hood, 30" long, two pairs of legs for flexibility in mounting, see more details by clicking here, 9 months of use on bulbs, $100 + $15 shipping.

>> HOT Magnum 250 filter, needs new inlet/outlet o-rings but otherwise in excellent condition, o-rings are $4.12 for 4 of them (you only need 2) from Marineland.com, $40 + $15 shipping.

>> Pair of Maxijet 1200s, $20 for both (USPS shipping)

>> Pair of Microjet 450s, very nice nano pumps, these things are tiny but move a lot of water for their size. $20 for both (USPS shipping)

>> Red Sea Prizm Deluxe Skimmer with surface skimmer & media tray, also includes mini float switch in skimmate chamber to kick the unit off and prevent an overflow of skimmate (controller to do this not included, though). $50 + $15 shipping. If you don't want the float switch I'll keep it and you can have the unit for $45 + $15 shipping (but there will be a small hole in the skimmate chamber lid). If you want a controller to turn the unit off when it fills, I have an AMX PC-1 Power Control unit you can have for $40 (no extra shipping charges, it can go in the same box with the skimmer).

>> A bunch of misc fishkeeping tools suited for small tanks. All items are USPS shipping. From left to right, we have:
>> >> 1.5 jars of Mrs Wages Pickling Lime, $3
>> >> 1/3rd bottle of flatworm exit, $1
>> >> Mesh media bag (I actually have two, only 1 is pictured), $1 for both
>> >> Tiny sized mag-float acrylic safe, $1
>> >> Visi-Therm STEALTH heater (only package is shown in link below), 30 watt, $10
>> >> 10 feet of silicon airline tubing, $1
>> >> Ammonia and PH test strips, ~20 strips left in each package, $3 for all
>> >> Glass scraping tool, $3
>> >> Glass scrubbing tool, $3
>> >> Turkey Baster, $0.50
>> >> Stainless steel tongs, $5
>> >> Little net, $0.50
>> >> Deep Six Hygrometer, $1
>> >> Feeding ring, $0.50
>> >> Hydor Theo 25 watt heater, smallest heater I've ever seen. Very nice nano heater. $15 (I paid $30).
>> >> ~1/2 container of New Life Spectrum pellet food, $3
>> >> ~1/3rd container of Shrimp Pellets (from a freshwater tank I had), $0.50
>> >> (not pictured) Small sized mag-float for glass tanks, $1
>> >> (not pictured) Digital temperature monitor with two remote sensors, has high/low memory to recall highest & lowest recorded temperatures from each sensor, $15

Click here to see the picture (too wide to post here, it would mess up the thread)

Below is a picture of the Visi-Therm heater and the digital temperature monitor:

Old 11/21/2007, 11:39 PM
On The M0VE

pmed...
Old 11/21/2007, 11:52 PM
Registered Member

i'll take the maxijets
send me paypal invoice to "abcdang @ yahoo . com"
Old 11/22/2007, 12:48 AM
Registered Member

sent you pm on the minijets and a couple little things.
Old 11/22/2007, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Pm sent on most of the little stuff.
Old 11/22/2007, 12:27 PM
Premium Member

if maxijet 1200 are still avail i take them , where do i send $ to ??
Old 11/22/2007, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

PMs responded to. Tentatively sold are: Maxijets, Microjets, most of the misc. items.

Still available: Aquafuge, Lunar Aqualight, HOT Magnum 250, Prizm Skimmer, Hydor Theo 25 watt heater, Visi-Therm STEALTH heater, New Life Spectrum food, Shrimp Pellets

Janey: I have a buyer and one person in line for the maxijets. If both deals fall through I'll let you know.
Old 11/22/2007, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

sent paypal for maxis
Old 11/22/2007, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

Paypal received; will ship ASAP!
Old 11/22/2007, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

I thought the smaller Visitherm stealth heaters only came in 25w and 50w? Can you please confirm the wattage as I may be interested in it.

Last edited by KWoo008; 11/22/2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11/22/2007, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

payment sent for minijets and a few small items.
Thanks!
Old 11/23/2007, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Kelly - You're right about that Visi-Therm heater not being 30w. It's actually 100 watt. It has a giant "30" on the front but it actually says "up to 30 gallons" ... I must have completed spaced it.

The hydor heater is verified to be 25 watt.

dzones - Payment received. Will ship ASAP!
Old 11/24/2007, 01:30 PM
Registered Member

Still available:

>> CPR Aquafuge, medium, includes custom plexiglass top, Rio pump & Coralife 18 watt 50/50 fixture. $75 + $15 shipping.

>> Coralife Lunar Aqualight Deluxe, 130 watt (50/50 2x65 watt) with a pair of 3/4 watt blue LED moonlights built in, very nice hood, 30" long, two pairs of legs for flexibility in mounting, see more details by clicking here, 9 months of use on bulbs, $100 + $15 shipping.

>> HOT Magnum 250 filter, needs new inlet/outlet o-rings but otherwise in excellent condition, o-rings are $4.12 for 4 of them (you only need 2) from Marineland.com, $40 + $15 shipping.

>> Red Sea Prizm Deluxe Skimmer with surface skimmer & media tray, also includes mini float switch in skimmate chamber to kick the unit off and prevent an overflow of skimmate (controller to do this not included, though). $50 + $15 shipping. If you don't want the float switch I'll keep it and you can have the unit for $45 + $15 shipping (but there will be a small hole in the skimmate chamber lid). If you want a controller to turn the unit off when it fills, I have an AMX PC-1 Power Control unit you can have for $40 (no extra shipping charges, it can go in the same box with the skimmer).

>> Visi-Therm STEALTH heater (only package is shown in link below), 100 watt, $10 + $10 shipping (can combine shipping with other items)

>> Hydor Theo 25 watt heater, smallest heater I've ever seen. Very nice nano heater. $15 (I paid $30). + $10 shipping (can combine shipping with other items)

Everything else has been sold & paid for.
Old 11/24/2007, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

What are the dimensions of the Aquafuge? Definitely interested, just need to ensure it will clear between the tank and the wall and also my center brace on my 37gal. Thanks.
Old 11/24/2007, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

Hi Joe,

The external dimensions of the Aquafuge (part that hangs off the back of your tank) are 13.25" wide, 4.375" deep, and 12" tall. The light adds ~2.5" to the height and the inlet/outlet pipes and mounting hardware extend up to 3.5" into the tank.
Old 11/24/2007, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

Question HOT Magnum

Could you please advise on the Height, Width and/or Diameter of the Magnum HOT filter...I'ld like to see if there is enough clearance behind my tank (have 5" between tank and wall). Also confirm shipping charges to Az (85302). thank you

Last edited by 918ReefCpl; 11/24/2007 at 08:28 PM.
Old 11/24/2007, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

Those are the dimensions for the small Aquafuge, not the medium.
Old 11/24/2007, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Those are the dimensions for the small Aquafuge, not the medium.
Really? I'm positive I bought a medium, but it's been awhile so perhaps I was mistaken (or maybe I paid for a medium and they sent me a small and I never noticed). The dimensions I just posted were measured directly off my Aquafuge today, not taken from a web site. So if those are the dimensions of a small, then I must only have a small.

918ReefCpl, I'll go measure the magnum filter and post back shortly.
Old 11/24/2007, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

The Aquafuge looks like a small as we have the Medium and looks like the 2nd generation model (1st Gen had the return pipe going all the way down to near the bottom of the fuge, 2nd Gen has the smaller return chamber at the top and 3rd Gen comes with smoked Plexiglass on the front piece [closest plexi to tank] to prevent light transfer) - either way, the Med performs well for us and the small should be just as efficient.

Autofish, if you wish you can Pm us too...
Old 11/24/2007, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

Magnum dimensions are roughly: 5" deep, 6.5" wide, 13.5" tall. I estimated high, it was difficult to get a precise measurement due to the shape of the thing. The depth is in the high 4.xx range. If you have 5" between your tank and your wall, it will be a tight fit, but I think you could make it work. If you had 5.5" I could guarantee it will fit and be easy to change the filter media. With 5" exactly, I think the fit will be OK but getting the top on and off might be difficult.
Old 11/24/2007, 11:10 PM
Registered Member

Yup, you folks are right about that Aquafuge. It is, indeed, a small, 2nd generation model.
Old 11/24/2007, 11:44 PM
Registered Member

Let me dbl check my measurements and see... We've got the Aquafuge on the 125 and it fits right up against the wall when installed and level...
Old 11/29/2007, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

*bump*, the following equipment is still available:

>> CPR Aquafuge, small, includes custom plexiglass top, Rio pump & Coralife 18 watt 50/50 fixture. $75 + $15 shipping.

>> Visi-Therm STEALTH heater (only package is shown in link below), 100 watt, $10 + $10 shipping (can combine shipping with other items)

>> Hydor Theo 25 watt heater, smallest heater I've ever seen. Very nice nano heater. $15 (I paid $30). + $10 shipping (can combine shipping with other items)

Misc items - the guy who wanted these backed out, so they're available again:

>> >> 1.5 jars of Mrs Wages Pickling Lime, $3
>> >> 1/3rd bottle of flatworm exit, $1
>> >> 10 feet of silicon airline tubing, $1
>> >> Ammonia and PH test strips, ~20 strips left in each package, $3 for all
>> >> Glass scraping tool, $3
>> >> Glass scrubbing tool, $3
>> >> Turkey Baster, $0.50
>> >> Stainless steel tongs, $5
>> >> Little net, $0.50
>> >> Deep Six Hygrometer, $1
>> >> Feeding ring, $0.50
>> >> ~1/2 container of New Life Spectrum pellet food, $3
>> >> ~1/3rd container of Shrimp Pellets (from a freshwater tank I had), $0.50
>> >> (not pictured) Digital temperature monitor with two remote sensors, has high/low memory to recall highest & lowest recorded temperatures from each sensor, $15
Old 11/29/2007, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

I'll take the Aquafuge. PM me for payment details, I have Paypal.
Old 11/29/2007, 10:09 PM
Registered Member

will you take 80 shipped if you dont have any better offers. PM me for my email as i dont want to post to the world