Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/21/2005, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Hamilton 14k 150 MH question

Anyone know of a link that would compare this bulb (intensity & color) to the Aqua Connect 14k ? Or just the par specs on the Hamilton bulb ? Unless I missed it, I couldn't find any tests on this bulb.

I'm using IceCap electronic ballasts now with XM 20K bulbs, anyone know how either the Hamilton or the AC compare color wise to the XM on this ballast ? Par on the AC is much more than on the XM according to the tests I have seen, and I imagine par on the Hamiltons is higher also.

Thanks for your help.
Old 01/23/2005, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

Anyone ?
Old 02/15/2005, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

Do a search for Sanjay Joshi on google and look for his home page . He has a tool setup now so you can see 2 different bulbs and compare the two .. ..I tried to insert a link for you .Hope this helps ..

http://www.reeflightinginfo.arvixe.com/