Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Orlando Reef Caretakers Association (ORCA)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/19/2007, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

FS: co2 5lb bottle new , schuran pico wtb: sump

I have a 5lb co2 canister that i had purchased new from a homebrew place off of edgewater , its never been filled as I was borrowing a friends who moved and told me to keep his. 70.00 ( tank is a year old and was kept indoors )

schuran pico , the bottom blue T had snapped and re glued . the "valve" at the end is missing as i used a inline valve . these are about 3 bucks from most places . asking 150.00 ( paid 225 at a aquatic eco garage sale when they use to have them ) im switching to a dosing system

I need a thin sump badly for my 90g ( 14 width or under ) length isnt much of a concern as long as it fits under the cabinet . No side predrilling as im changing my setup to an internal pump as the return. Would like it to have 3 chambers ( skimmer / fuge / return etc ) as long as the skimmer section foot print is 9 inches long i sho.. lololol uld be ok .

That or I need to find the guy who was making acrylic sumps locally . or find someone who at least has cut glass plates for baffles for a tank . I tried a local glass place and had gotten an odd look for such small pieces then tried to charge me 65 dollars.
Old 12/19/2007, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

That bottom blue T is what is snapped and reglued . this is not my picture but the valve is not there either since most people do not use it .

the maxijet on there was one i had in tank so its not the most clean , the one that came on it was a failed maxi jet mod . ( uses a standard maxi jet no mod's needed )
Old 12/19/2007, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

contact davy182 about acrylic work, he hosts the local workshops as well.
George
Old 12/19/2007, 09:05 PM
Registered Member

thanks george