Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Marine Aquarists Roundtable of Sacramento (MARS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/14/2007, 04:20 PM
Moving Along

int19? whatever happend to him?

Maybe you might know Minh? I owed him a frag of any grow out on a particular coral(Coleoseris sp., very rare) we both ordered, but the order was substituted for some other stuff he wasnt interested in. Would like to square up if possible

-Justin
Old 09/14/2007, 05:09 PM
Premium Member

He told me to tell you to give me (Minh) all the frags that you owe him. ;-) Just kidding.

He's still around. I see him on campus every now and then. Actually - I think he had lunch with Wee Reef Master today.
Old 09/14/2007, 06:05 PM
Moving Along

Quote:
Originally posted by Reefugee
He told me to tell you to give me (Minh) all the frags that you owe him. ;-) Just kidding.

He's still around. I see him on campus every now and then. Actually - I think he had lunch with Wee Reef Master today.
heheh Minh, there will always be a frag in my tank for you man Would you or Mike mind lettin him know Im ready to make good on an old deal for me if you guys get a chance? Thanks for the update too.

-Justin
Old 09/14/2007, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

Say hi from me too. Miss seeing him and his wife at the meetings.
Old 09/17/2007, 02:56 PM
Moving Along

Here's the piece from Dr. Mac we got

-Justin
Old 09/17/2007, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

Hey Justin,

I speak to him regularly. I'll pass on the message today. He's doing fine!
Old 09/17/2007, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

Hi Guys

Yo,

New house + other life stuff has gotten in the way of me hangin' on RC. Justin, can I keep that trade in the bank for a while? My main reef tank has kinda fallen out of sorts with a poorly timed move from my office to my house. I'm working on a tank remodel on my 2.5G, and I have my 90G hex waiting patiently for when I finish remodeling the room its going into...

Fragmented! Good to hear from you! Hopefully My-Lien and I will get some time this fall/winter to get to the meetings again as well...

Thanks,
Richard
Old 09/17/2007, 10:40 PM
Registered Member

Glad to hear that things are going well. Having a new house can really suck the time out of you...not to mention the money.

Did the Cyphastrea frag make it? I've tried to frag it again and the frags didn't make it to the next day. The colony is healing well, and I'll give it another try after it has recovered. Let me know if you need one.