Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06/25/2007, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

NORTH FLORIDA - 75G full reef tank w/livestock

I am asking $900 for my complete system. It is a 75 w/corner overflow, 30L sump with skimmer, remote deep sandbed, chaeto, clamp light with twister bulb, heaters (2x150), auto top-off drip. Basic pine (I think) painted black stand, double doors in center, you can find these in most any LFS. The lighting is a 2x175 mh (10K) and 2x110VHO Actinic. I don't know the bran ballast for the MH, but the flourescent ballast is an icecap 660 - which can run more lamps, even combination wattages. Pumps - Quiet one 3000 - one on skimmer, one on circulation. Powerheads - SEIO 660, MaxiJet 900 w/rotating thingy. Wave2K short center unit - moves alot of water.

Livestock - Pair of false percs, 3 spotted cardinals, desjardini sailfin tang, green mandarin, sailfin molly (yes molly - acclimated myself!) Various snaild and hermits - don't really know how many.

Corals - Green Monti. Digi., Orange (a little brownish) Monti. Digi. Orange Monti. Cap., Multi-colored frogspawn, Candy Cane, A couple of small colonies of plating corals - not sure the ID, Leather Coral, Purle Zoas, button polyps, couple different kinds of mushrooms, Nuclear GSPs, Xenia, very small blasti that I haven't had much luck with - may not make it.

Other stuff - Great Live rock with halimeda, glove polyps, sponge, several different coralline algaes, I also have several kinds of algae growing. This is something I have not tried to do away with because of my Desjardini and molly. You would have to see it. I know I know Pics! Also have some salt IO, mag float, a few supplements, and a few other little extras if interested they may be included, such as 15 Gal hex, & 7 Gal plexi hex.

The skinny... I am moving to KC in August, then to Africa in January. I have LOVED my Tank!!!! I am sad to sell, but really have no choice. Everything is in good shape. The MH lamps are old and should be replaced, but they are still firing and putting out pretty good. I prefer not to deliver, but might negotiate something within 60 miles. I would rather have the buyer get a good look at everything up and running anyway. I am happy to send pics, but never did the whole photo bucket thing. If you are seriously interested, please pm me and I will send pics and/or more details.