Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/10/2008, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

sign in for west side meeting

Hi, my name is stuart and i have a 24g aquapod , wich has been running a little over a year. I have been to a few east side meets and thought they were great, but the location was to far away,i live in arizona traditions on bell west of cotton ln. so you can see how far i had to go. Just wondering if ihave to sign up or just show up,if there is enough room for me i would appreciate a positive response. All the people in the reef hobby have been very informative and friendly ,looking foward to meeting everyone
Old 01/10/2008, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

I believe this was the sign up thread to give a heads up on who was coming.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...readid=1285706

Always room for one more!
Old 01/10/2008, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

Just a thought about the FRAG at pranksters... There are a few west siders that like to attend but not make the drive. I wanted to offer any westsiders to meet and carpool at my house. I live at 91st Ave and bell. Your more than welcome to ride with me to the FRAG meets. Just PM me ahead of time and I will make arangements.