Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/18/2007, 09:21 PM
Registered Member

FS: EHEIM 1060 pump (brand NIB) - KY

I've got an Ehiem 1060 pump for sale. This model pump was replaced a couple years ago by the 1260 - but to my knowledge has the exact same specifications. If anyone knows of any difference between the 1060 and 1260 please let me know and I'll post a follow up.

Please see the Ehiem website for any additional technical details and specs for the 1060.

Originally purchased this item as a duplicate BACK UP pump. It is mint condition, BRAND NEW in the box, and has never been used at all.

My original purchase price for this pump was $145. The 1260 is currently listed on the Premium Aquatics. Their price is currently at $119.95.

Again this pump is not only dead mint, but is brand new, and has never been put into service. Asking $100 shipped.

Please PM if interested.
Old 06/18/2007, 09:30 PM
Premium Member

I am definately interested but need to verify that the pump is the same as the current 1260. Did you verify this yourself, or is this word of mouth info?
Let me know as I would like to have the pump ASAP.
Thanks, Chris
Old 06/18/2007, 09:46 PM
Registered Member

Same pump

As far as I know it is the exact same pump, but Eheim started using a new model number.

If you look on the net (just do a Google search) you will see hundreds of people and vendors referring to the 1260 pump as "the pump previously known as the 1060".

Check it out.
Old 06/18/2007, 10:50 PM
Registered Member

SOLD!

SOLD!

Thanks for all inquiries!