Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > West Tennessee Marine & Reef Aquarium Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/20/2006, 09:03 AM
WTMRAC's Daddy

Thanks Cass!

I really enjoyed the meeting last night. Thank you so much for hosting. Food was good, drink was good, and the company was okay too.
I am glad we could fix the toilet flushing while we were there.
Old 08/20/2006, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

You're Very Welcome!

I too enjoyed the meeting! It was great getting to know the faces "behind the names" and having some good discussions. I am tickled at the "sweet silence" of my prefilter/silencers.....THANKS TO ALL! (actually, the entire Howard family thanks you!). I say again, THIS CLUB IS GREAT!

Cass
Old 08/20/2006, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

I had a great time too. It was well worth the trip from Nashville. I'm sure Barrett had a nice time also as he was very excited to show Susan the various home decor items he left with.
Old 08/20/2006, 12:02 PM
Premium Member

yeah Cass,, thanks to you and your husband , for putting up with us and hosting the "free for all".. everything was great!!!!

i hope your blenny is sad he has no one to punk now and is once again ruler of his domain... lisa
Old 08/20/2006, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

i had a good time also, we should have the meeting every saturday instead of onece a month, & it shoud be @ casses theres alot of room,& she had great food & sweets, name tags and everything, anyone who puts that much thought into hosting shouldnt mind us over every weekend, lets take a vote, just kidding cass, everything was great,
Old 08/20/2006, 01:07 PM
Premium Member

Loved your tank, and appreciated your hospitality. Amy and I really enjoyed the meeting (and the goodies you had prepared Cass) thanks to all for your help and advice.
Sanford
Old 08/20/2006, 06:11 PM
WTMRAC Bean Counter

I'm really sorry I missed last night. I planned to go right up to the time to go.

This was orientation weekend for my oldest son starting college and we were moving him into the dorm yesterday. I thought I could work the meeting in around it all but he showed back up here when it was time for me to go there and ..... well .... ...

I'm still getting used to the idea that I'm old enough to have one moving out to go to college. Feels really wierd.

Well from the rave reviews Cass is getting, I can see who I need to call for advice when it's my turn to host a meeting.

Sorry to miss it, Cass ... . Hope to have another chance to see your tank.

Cathy
Old 08/20/2006, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Cass. just wanted to say thanks for hosting the meeting. Your family was a great host. The food was great and so was the hospitality. The blenny is doing great and seems to like his new home. I bet he dosent mis the bully in his old tank that was allway punking him. Thanks again and good luck with your tank. Brandon
Old 08/20/2006, 09:55 PM
Premium Member

I also wanted to thank you for your warm hospitality. Your husband also showed what a great dad he was by entertaining your girls for what must have seemed an eternity!

Thanks again
Old 08/21/2006, 12:53 AM
Premium Member

It was great meeting you and your family. Your home and tank are beautiful and the food yummy. I think we are all lucky to belong to a club with such a great group of members. Hope everyone can come to the meeting next month in Beech Bluff!
Old 08/21/2006, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

Cass,

Thank you very much. It was very nice meeting you and the rest of the club. I enjoyed the good conversation and seeing your tank. Thanks for the instructions on how to use Joe’s Juice. The eradication begun yesterday, hopefully in the near future my tank will be pleasing to the eye once again.

Also sorry I had to leave once things started rolling.

Steve
Old 08/21/2006, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

thank's cass. ramiro
Old 08/22/2006, 03:33 PM
wish I was here

well I was hoping to get to the meeting and meet all of you guys, but I too was at orientation. Sounds like I missed a good meeting! Maybe next time....
Old 08/22/2006, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

Thanks a lot, Cass. It was a good meeting.

Nick