Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/11/2006, 03:49 AM
Premium Member

How am I suppose to keep up the my little bro??!! Looks great! I only wish the wife would let me upgrade.... maybe next year! Hope to see you before you and the tanks before you leave. Love ya... and your tank!
Old 12/11/2006, 02:39 PM
Premium Member

The pics of the tank look fantastic. It is nice to reap the reward of good work.
Old 12/15/2006, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

catch his *** when you feed. thats the only time ive ever seen him fully come out.
Old 12/15/2006, 01:04 PM
Reefer Maniac

Hey, if you wanna sell that engineer, I know someone will to buy! He has an engineer and is looking for a mate, as they do like to be in social groups, ...

great mandarin pics again! thanks!
Old 12/15/2006, 06:41 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by skeeter-doc
Hey, if you wanna sell that engineer, I know someone will to buy! He has an engineer and is looking for a mate, as they do like to be in social groups, ...

great mandarin pics again! thanks!
Oh I wouldnt want to get rid of him, but I had never heard theylike to be in social groups.
Old 12/15/2006, 10:22 PM
Registered Member

great looking tank
Old 01/09/2007, 07:16 PM
Premium Member

Oh I hate it whaen I have to leave the tank in someone elses hand, when I went back home for christmas I had a friend feeding and topping off my tank and he way over fed and caused an algea outbreak and I lost 3 fish.
Old 02/20/2007, 08:18 PM
Premium Member

Well I am still recovering from my algea outbreak. I have added some new corals since then and getting ready to leave it to my wife for a few month's but here are some new pics.

Old 02/20/2007, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

Good Job Marine. Sorry I had to say that Seriously though when I was in the core I dont think I would ever have been able to keep up with a tank with the diployments and all. Glad to see its working for you must be a great solution for the stress
Old 02/20/2007, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

Great Tank! I like the maroon hosting the condy? That's a trip. I didn't think they were supposed to do that. What happened to the tomato? One of the tragedies from your friends tank watching. Anyways wherever you are going be safe and good luck!
Old 02/20/2007, 09:02 PM
Premium Member

No I thought I'd try my Luck with a Maroon, My tomato was getting very aggressive, I mean she was biteing other fish and she also killed my fasle perc ( they had been tank mates for a good 8 months to). Within a week of putting my maroon in she was hosting in the anenome, I thought she was going to try to host my frogspawn.
Old 02/20/2007, 09:04 PM
is awesome

nice pics
Old 02/20/2007, 09:21 PM
Registered Member

Yeah my tomato is a nasty bugger also. I have had him along time so I don't want to get rid of him but he harasses everybody. Fortunately everybody in my tank harass back.
Old 02/20/2007, 09:29 PM
Premium Member

She claimed the whole tank as her territory