Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04/02/2006, 06:10 PM
Sponsor

Hi,

Sorry you received a bad shipment of rock. That is Fiji rock. It's coming almost identical to Marshall right now, that's why we have been talking it up lately. It is obviously a lot more fragile though. That box most of taken a really rough ride with UPS.

We will replace the entire box. I'll email you to confirm from my email account. We can have our livestock packer wrap each piece with paper and hopefully will ship better, or could get you another type if you don't want fiji again.
Old 04/02/2006, 06:22 PM
Indiana Jones Of SPS

You see they always take care of the customer.

DVRC Vice President
Old 04/02/2006, 06:48 PM
Premium Member

There you go! Premium Aquatics to the rescue. Top Shelf!
Old 04/02/2006, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

P.A. does seem to be at the top of the hill as far as customer service....that means alot to me and many reefers! Would never hesitate to use them.

glad its gonna work out for ya

It's difficult to get a man to understand something that his salary requires him not to.
Old 04/02/2006, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

thanks for the quick reply on a SUNDAY. I would really like actual rock instead of the branchy stuff. maybe the kaelini tonga ultra show uncured, if it looks like the picture. I'm sorry to have ranted so much but i've been setting this up for nearly 3 months and really heard good things about AC and have had a few bumps on the way as far as buying online (box on RO/DI was opened / bumped up real good and had cracked piece on unit - leaked everywhere didn't realize until next day - which the guys at www.airwaterice.com were top notch in replacing part, really outstanding) and just was really upset, and from the responces on here, should have contacted aquaria central before posting.

I applaud your rapid responce and customer service as far as taking care of this issue. Above and beyond. thanks once again.
Old 04/02/2006, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

glad you got it fixed with PA. with a lot of our sposors here, you just need to give them a chance to rectify. PA is the best at it. I purchase all my Reefing need from these guys. PA and Jay got my vote for best in Customer Service.
Old 04/02/2006, 08:30 PM
Premium Member

It is nice to have places like PA and I wish there were more places like them.
Old 04/02/2006, 09:59 PM
Moved out

Quote:
It is nice to have places like PA and I wish there were more places like them.
suck up!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04/03/2006, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

Customer service and good prices. This is why for the last five years all my drygoods were purchase from Premium Aquatics. I just tried a live fish order. Brought a multicolor angel from them. The fish is awesome!
Jim
Old 04/03/2006, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Location: East of the Mississippi, north of the mason dixon line
Jason (from PA),
I expected nothing less from you. You've always done right by your customers, from my experience. Exceptional job of C/S.

Kudos,
Russ
Old 04/03/2006, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

I agree with the general tone of this thread. PA is one of the best online vendors there is. I personally went to their outlet and picked up my rock and it was awesome. I didn't even see anything that resembled what is shown in your pictures. Give them a call I bet you that something was screwed up.
Old 04/03/2006, 04:38 PM
Ich Rumor/Myth Buster

Lorna, look at the top of the page.
Old 04/06/2006, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

received rocks and the verdict is in.........

drum roll please.....................

OMG this rock rocks. I'm getting some pics ready but all i can say is WOW. med to large pieces, caves, crevices, flat pieces.....it's all here, and there was even a coral of some kind already growing on the rock and it's still orange so i don't think it's dead. I can't believe how good this rock looks. Kaelini all the way. i wish that i would have ordered all my rock as kaelini. They really stepped up to the plate on this one. Really great customer service. This is well beyond my expectation. Thanks onces again PA
Old 04/06/2006, 09:58 AM
Have A Great Day! :)

Where are the pics???????
Old 04/06/2006, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

Glad to hear it worked out. I'm not at all surprised that they came through for you. Another big thumbs up for PA!