Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Colorado Rocky Mountain Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/03/2007, 01:37 AM
Registered Member

Cool Looking for Colt and Green & Yellow Finger Leather Frags!

Looking for a few very small frags of the above stated in the title... looking for people who live fairly close who would not mind triming off a small frag or two for free or a reasonable price (poor college student :-)). Thanks in advance!
Old 08/03/2007, 05:37 AM
Registered Member

Ma i could have given you a colonie but it went to the porcelain god!
Old 08/03/2007, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

I'm fragging my Green Finger today... it will probably be a while before the frags are attached fully, but if you ever frag your Yellow Fiji, we can work out a trade.

Also, if you or anybody else runs into any Yellow Finger Leather frags, I'd be interested in one as well.
Old 08/03/2007, 11:06 AM
Premium Member

I know someone that may have some colt coral frags. I'll find out from him if he does.
Old 08/03/2007, 11:25 AM
I like sticks in my tank

Chadscharf had a bunch of colt frags a few months ago. You might try contacting him to see if he has any left.
Old 08/03/2007, 11:30 AM
Premium Member

He said he has some and will check out this post.
Old 08/03/2007, 12:41 PM
Registered Member

Ghost, where are you located so we could set up a trade. Would be very easy to frag my yellow fiji, the thing is absolutely huge! Have any other leathers that you would be willing to trade? On the hunt for zoas and shrooms...
Old 08/04/2007, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

I'm in Fort Collins, we've actually met, I work at D&G.

I have a couple of small zoo frags, a few loose mushrooms, mostly tiny Ricordeas, a couple of very small Green Polyp Leathers, a teeny tiny little Young Soft Coral (Cladellia family), and a small Sacrophyton toadstool leather.

I've also got a pink Finger leather and a Devils hand that I'm contemplating fragging a couple small pieces off of.
Old 08/04/2007, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Chadscharf had a bunch of colt frags a few months ago. You might try contacting him to see if he has any left.
Believe it or not, those were all Kenya trees. Unfortunately the only leather I have in my tank is a green polyp toadstool.
Old 08/04/2007, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Ghost I would be interested in all that you are willing to trade... (Zoos, Rics, Cladellia, pink finger, and devils hand) just tell me what you would be interested in my tank besides the yellow toadstool. PM me if you would.