Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Colorado Rocky Mountain Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/29/2007, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Copperband Butterfly FS

I got this beautiful Copperband from Liquid Kingdom a few weeks ago to help me get rid of a massive aiptaisia problem. Sure enough, within a week I couldn't find a single aiptaisia in my tank, but the poor guy won't eat any prepared or frozen food either.

Since I no longer have an aiptaisia problem thanks to this guy and he's now taken a liking to my clams; I can't keep him anymore.

I'm hoping there's someone out there that can support him or at least has a bad enough aiptaisia problem that they can take him for a while and then do the same thing I'm doing now and sell him to the next person who needs him.

He's a truly healthy fish. Once someone is definately interested I will try to catch him. Please do not consider this fish if you have clams in your tank or you value any feather dusters you may have, although not all Copperbands eat them, this one's already proven that he will.

$35.

Please send me a PM or call if interested, (303) 550-4490.

Thanks,
Chad

Old 07/29/2007, 08:51 PM
Premium Member

He will eat blood worms or frozen green mussels.

Just to get you by till you sell him, looks exactly like mine.

Stu
Old 07/29/2007, 09:50 PM
reef addict

I think I will take him. I have apstasi to get rid of
Old 07/29/2007, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

A good friend of mine has been looking for one as he has an apstasi problem himself. Let me know if vypr2002 doesn't take him.
Old 07/30/2007, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
He will eat blood worms or frozen green mussels.
Thanks Stu. I'll give that a try!

PM's replied to in the order they were received. I will start trying to catch him when I get home from work today.
Old 07/30/2007, 01:28 PM
Premium Member

Trap?!?

You need a trap?

My CBB is so friendly, I cant keep him away from me when I have my hands in the tank. I guarantee I could catch him with my hands on the first try.

I have a trap if you need one. I am in Longmont & work in Boulder. Also Aqua Imports has one that they loan out.

Stu
Old 07/30/2007, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
You need a trap?
I have one, thanks, just gotta try feeding this guy something he'll eat, otherwise the trap will be useless. I will be trying the blood worms or frozen green mussels tomorrow, thanks again Stu.