Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02/22/2003, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

South Down on LINY

HAs anybody seen any latley on the Island? If so please let me know. Thanks
Old 02/23/2003, 05:18 PM
A. Millepora

Nybyrne......It's a long drive from Carolina to LI and all the snow just for SouthDown, but FWIW there has been a SouthDown sighting in Home Depot on Sunrise Highway in Freeport.

Mike
Old 02/23/2003, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

I bought about 500lbs of it a little over six months ago. It was at a HD in old westbury exit 40 off the L.I.E. on route 25. Don't Know if they still have some but it's worth giving it a try. They had two full pallets left. Vic
Old 02/23/2003, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

Yea it is about 11 hours, but have to visit Mom every now and then. Yes I am a Damm Yankee! Down here you are a yankee if you are from NY and you come to visit, but if you stay then you are a DMM Yankee.

If you here of any in suffolk let me know, I will be going to Ronkonkoma. Thanks All