Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/25/2007, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

Peter Rupp's Case THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP

Today,

I received $550 back from paypal, they stated that since I followed their policy and guideline so paypal covered the fund.

However I think the main reason here was that I sent them about 50+ fax documents and 20+ notes/e-mails/messages...etc to proof my case.

Without your help I wouldn't be able to provide all the proof on my case. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, specially all the members that PM me and gave me all the proof on this scum bag Peter.

THANK YOU !
Old 09/25/2007, 06:38 PM
Sps Junkie

Great news but today I was slammed with a charge back although its only $75, its the point! Him and his girlfriend took this too far and now others are paying for it.

Chaffey would you be willing to help me out via email with any help I can prove to paypal all the things these two put some of us through!

I will PM you my email address. I disputed the case too..

The funny thing is this girl he is working or buddies with is a URI student and her major is Animal Sci and Technology? Sounds like they were buying things for projects possibly! Sounds to fishy to me.

But again glad justice was served!

Thanks
Spankey
Old 09/25/2007, 06:39 PM
Sps Junkie

I also hope that this guy see's what kind of head aches his friend caused just by lying to her father and calling the card stollen!!!!!!
Old 09/25/2007, 10:47 PM
Registered Member

Well I paid extra for insurance, signature confirmation, I kept all of our e-mails, his girlfriend confession/confirmed that she did let him made those purchased and she did in fact took his money. Plus I must have faxed 50+ pages to paypal and wrote ton of notes on the dispute.

I won the case because I followed paypal policy, I didn't win the case with the credit card company.

Both of them are playing this game, once she got off the hook from all those charges, she will drop the case with the police, so the bottom line is that we got caught in the middle and luck out. If you guys need my help just e-mail me or PM me.