Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Feedback and Questions
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/25/2007, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Geo, I've a question regarding your reminder of the TOS of this forum. In this thread, how were they broken? I did see someone asking for clarification on the name of this coral. I have also never heard of the name given to ID this sale. If I'm interested in purchasing a coral, I want to know as much information about it's care requirements as I can. The only way to learn this information is to do proper research. It's pretty tough to do proper research without having an accurate name. I'd also be interested in knowing the accurate name of this coral so that I may do some research into it's needs. This would play a part in determining if I'm interesting in purchasing.
Old 12/25/2007, 09:06 AM
RC Mod

The selling forums are not the place to dispute the trade name of a coral, or bring up questions concerning how those forums are moderated

If you are interested in making a purchase it is fine to ask the seller questions. The post removed from that thread were not that.
Old 12/28/2007, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

Geo, sorry, I wasn't questioning how the forums are moderated. I also wasn't disputing the trade name of a coral. I was only asking for clarification of the name in order to do my own research into a particular corals needs and requirements. Must have been something I missed in the thread prior to my post.