Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > New to the Hobby
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04/21/2004, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

tank stockinf info

I was going to add 10 turbo snails to my tank to start cleaning up some algae, i was curious if this would be to many/to few(30 gallon with 45 lbs lr and 40 lbs live sand). also i was looking for imput on some inverts that would clean up the dead "funk" that as fallen from my live rock on to my sand bed. thanks.
Old 04/21/2004, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

cant answer anything but i have a few questions of my own that coinside with yours so ill bumb and ask, what kind of hermits, nudibranches eat algea and worms off of live rock? looking to stock soon myself